"Holy shit!" He exclaimed in shock.

Oh-oh what have I done?

I was so embarrassed that I immediately left him and ran towards the ladies' room. I wished the floor would open up and swallow me deep down under at that moment. And I really hoped that I would never see that teenage boy again.

***

After a month, school started. I was at the corridor, facing the bulletin board. The list of students and their respective sections was posted, and I was looking for my name.

My heart throbbed so fast. I was disappointed that my name was not in the first section's list. But I was still hoping that it was in the second section.

Peres...Peres...but still nothing. Where did they put my name? I was enrolled, and I took the entrance exam, right?

I found my name in the third section. I was very disappointed because I wanted to be in the pilot section where all the smart students were.

Room 208. That was the room number for the third section⁠—Jade. I turned around and bumped into someone, sending my notebooks flying.

"Ooops, sorry." A dark-brown haired teenage boy said. He automatically bent down and picked all my things on the floor.

"It's okay, my fault, too."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Nope. I'm fine." I looked at him and realized he was a cutie.

"Are you a freshman?" He asked.

"Yeah. Actually, I'm looking for my classroom. Do you know where Room 208 section Jade is?"

"Absolutely. I'm on my way there. By the way, I'm Leandro."

"I'm Nina. So we'll be classmates?" I smiled at him. I was so glad I found a new friend in my section.

"Yup." He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. "In fact, we will be seatmates."

"Sure." I smiled back at Leandro.

As we walked towards the stairway to go up, I saw the guy that I accidentally threw up on during the entrance exam. He was looking at me directly. His eyes followed my every move. He recognized me!

I hurried my steps and Leandro caught up with me.

Leandro was cute but that guy was way cuter, taller, and...ugh! So annoying.

Finn's POV

"She looks so sad that she's in the third section. I thought she's so smart?" Ben Murphy, my American best friend, said.

"Of course she is. She was sick when she took the entrance exam. She threw up all over my shirt, remember?" I defended my long-time crush, Nina Peres.

"You sound like you know too much about her. You're not even friends." Ben laughed at me.

"I'm just practicing." I chuckled. "Nina and I will be more than friends, soon."

"You said you were over her when you dated Veronica." Ben snarled at me. Veronica was his cousin and my first girlfriend.

I avoided Ben's gaze guiltily. Seeing Nina Peres up close brought back my feelings for her. She was so beautiful, and everything about her was so perfect. It was so hard to take my eyes off of her.

"I can't help it. She's so beautiful. You've known all along how I feel towards her."

Ben gave up the argument and said. "Okay, I understand. Hey, here's the plan. You walk straight to her, okay. You stand behind her, so when she turns around, she'll bump into you. Got it?"