Noctis furrowed his brows. “What?”

“You see it too don’t you?” you said. “Everytime I walk on the streets by myself or with there's people staring at me. There are cameras always taking photos of me. People are gossiping about me. All because I’m not a princess or a rich noble from a successful business” You suddenly began to feel your eyes sting from the incoming tears you did not ask for. “I’m nothing but a tarnish to your image Noctis.” you whispered.

“[Name]...” Noctis breathed out your name. “You’re nothing like that.” he said softly. “You know who I see? I see the girl who witnessed me make a fool out of myself when I first met you. I see the girl whose eyes show me the whole world. I see the girl who makes my heart do things that they’ve never felt before. I see the beautiful girl I fell in love with.”

You felt yourself blush deeply at his words. “Noctis…”

“I know you’re not rich or royal.” He then took hold of your chin and lifted your gaze to look back at him, his cobalt eyes stared into yours causing your heart to leap. “But all of that means nothing to me, you’re always a princess in my eyes. So don’t ever think you’re unworthy for me.” He then leaned close and pressed his forehead against yours. “Okay?”

You nodded, feeling the tears finally make their descent down your face. “Okay.” you sniffed.

Noctis then drew closer until his lips were hovering over yours. And with an exchange of silent words, he captured your lips with his, retracting his hands from the wall and cupping your face gently. It was slow and gentle, but such a gesture was enough to send your heart skyrocketing with shock, but you kissed him back all the same, snaking your arm around his neck and clutching him close.

P R O M P T O   A R G E N T U M 

It was another lazy evening in the crown city. The sun was beginning to make its descent down the horizon to submit to its slumber, painting the sky with chalky colours of orange, pink and purple. Currently you were sprawled on the couch with your goofball of a boyfriend, snuggled up his your back against his chest while he had his arms hung loosely but comfortably around your waist. On the television was a very bad romcom which you both decided to watch for the sake of it being on the television at that very moment.

“This is really bad.” you commented.

“Yep.” Prompto replied.

“Like really bad.” you repeated yourself, staring blankly at the television screen.

Prompto chuckled. “Yet, we continued to watch it.” he said and began playing with your hair, twirling and twirling the locks around his fingers causing little knots the appear.

“Ow.” you wined, when you felt his finger get stuck in a knot. “What are you doing?” you hissed.

“Oops, sorry [Name].” Prompto chuckled and pulled his finger out. “I think I accidentally pulled out a few strands out...is that a bald spot?”

“What?!” you shrieked and turned your head to face him. A stony hard glare on your face.

“Whoa, I’m kidding [Name], relax.” Prompto quickly said, placing his hands up in defense.

“You’re the worst!” you muttered, and raised your arm to throw a playful punch at the blonde.

However before you were even able to land a hit, Prompto caught your fist in his hands. “I’m sorry babe.” he chuckled and pressed your hand to his lips to kiss your knuckles softly, to which you responded with a light blush.