I Got My Eyes On You

My Princess...Your beauty cannot be unseen 

N O C T I S   L U C I S   C A E L U M 

It was your exquisite beauty that caught his attention. For the whole night, his attention was fixed on nothing but you. You were alone by yourself which gave Noctis more of an excuse to approach you. Mustering up his courage, Noctis stood up from his seat and made his way towards your table. As he approached closer he could feel his heart start to pound heavily within his chest.

"Hi." Noctis awkwardly greeted. 

You looked up from your phone to see the dark-haired Prince standing before you. "Hi?" you said with a hint of uncertainty.

Noctis suddenly felt his hands turn clammy. "Is that spot taken?" he questioned, pointing at the empty seat beside you,

"Uh no, be my guest.." you replied, and resumed typing on your phone. 

Noctis was mesmerized by your appearance. You looked even more beautiful up close. He could only stare at the sight of you. 

You instantly felt a pair of eyes lingering over you. You turned your head and looked up from your phone to see Noctis starting at you in silence. Needless to say, you were starting to feel a bit creeped out. "Can I help you?" you asked. 

It took a few short seconds before Noctis realized that you were talking to him. "Oh uh," he quickly cleared his throat. The cogs in his mind started to move as he tried to think of a conversation starter. Despite, being a Prince, he was never the smooth-talker when it came to girls. As much as was trying to remain cool, he was already starting to feel all flustered inside. "Nice weather isn't it?" He blurted out.

You titled your head to the side and raised your brow at him. "I guess?" you said with a hint of uncertainty. 

"Oh god this is awkward. Nice one Noct!" Noctis cringed. He could already imagine Prompto laughing at him at this very moment. "So, uh you enjoying your night?" he quickly stood up from his seat.

"Well it was boring until you came along." you answered. Though it was an awkward start, you did find it quite adorable and charming to see him trying so hard. The very moment he opened his mouth, you could tell he was nervous. 

Noctis' eyes widened at your reply. He wanted to say something back, but his voice had long left him. 

You giggled at the Prince, and sent him a smile. Noctis could instantly feel his insides got all mushy at the sight. "My names [Name][Surname] by the way." you introduced yourself. 

Noctis quickly shook himself out of his shocked state. "And I'm--"

"I already know." you said cutting him off. "I'm very honored to be in your presence Your Highness."' and dipped your head to a polite bow. 

Looking up at him once more, the young Prince flashed a smile which made your heart flip. With a soothing voice he then introduced himself;

"Just call me Noct." 

. . .

P R O M P T O   A R G E N T U M

"Okay Prompto, take deep breathes. You got this buddy, you got this." Prompto breathed in a heavy breath as he psyched himself up. Running his fingers through his golden locks, he took one glance at the mirror before exiting the male restroom. As he walked around the dimly lit venue, Prompto immediately spotted you standing near the back with a couple of your friends. Laughter could be heard from your lips as you chatted away.