Chapter 25 - Get Together.

Start from the beginning

"Baby girl we having another child soon. You like that?" Andre asked.

"Yes! I knew it!" She said getting excited. I chuckled.

"I told you." Andre said to me.

"I'm glad you are happy. The baby is still inside me, and sometimes mommy may be a little moody, or may need your help with stuff you never did before when I start getting bigger. Are you going to help me, and be there for me as much as possible?" I asked her.

"Of course I am! I'm so excited."

"Im glad your excited. But you have to help out a lot, and listen to me cause sometimes daddy won't be here cause he's playing football."

"Okay! Are we going to name her Aasiyah?"

"If it's a girl but we don't know yet. You got any boy names?" Andre asked.

She rubbed her chin thinking. "Hmmmm..how about Prince!"

"Prince?" I looked at Andre, and we both nodded our heads.

"Where that name come from?" Asia asked.

"Well..we have a king and he is going to be older. So we need a prince also right?" She shrugged.

"Yeah. your right. What about Aasiyah?" I questioned looking back at her.

"I don't know. I like that name." She said.

"Oh okay. I like your names." I told her.

"Me too."Andre agreed.

We pulled up into his house, and got out the car heading inside.

"Im gonna make some food. What you guys want?"

"Shrimp Alfredo." Andre, and Harmony said in unison. He picked her up, and kissed her cheek.

"Great minds think alike. Ain't that right?" She nodded her head smiling.

They love my shrimp alfredo, and when I make it they eat it together while watching Disney movies.

"Why it smell like cigarettes in here?" Andre said, and I picked it up too.

"I don't know." We walked into the kitchen, and saw Andre's mother Anitra smoking a cigarette on the island looking out the window.

"Oh, I am so sorry—

"Really ma? You could have went outside if you were going to smoke I don't want that stuff to be in my kids lungs." Andre complained.

"I'm sorry your right, I'm done." She said putting it out in a ashtray.

He put Harmony down, and she went over to her, and gave her a hug while Andre got something to drink from the fridge.

"Hey baby, how was school?"

"Good. Im gonna go upstairs!" She told us.

"Alright, and Harmony I want your room to be clean by the time I'm up there. And that does not mean stuff all your toys under your bed."