Chapter 34: Just Go With It

Start from the beginning

"You wanna know something?"

"What?"

"She's just like you!"

(Isabel's POV)

About 30 minutes later, Niall and Abbie arrive at the airport.

"I hope you didn't wait long." Abbie says, giving me a warm welcome hug. Her baby bump was clearly in sight but she still looked sexy no matter what.

"I didn't." I lied. Of course I did. "I'm hungry though."

I saw her exhange glances with the dirty blonde haired dude and laughed. He took two of my suitcases from me and placed it in the trunk. To be honest, he looks hotter than the pictures.

"I'm Niall." He offers his hand for a shake which I greatly accepted. "You must be Isabel?" I nodded. "Abbie here has told me so much about you." This time he opens the passenger's door for me and I couldn't help but blush.

"I hope she told you the good things." I half-laugh, looking at Abbie from her reflection on the rear view mirror.

My publication company back in the Philippines actually sent me out here for a business trip, which was supposed to be next week. When Abbie found out about it, she begged for me to come earlier so I could atleast get to spend time with her.

"How long are you going to be in London?" He asks, eyes on the road.

"About 3 weeks. How about you guys? When's your next tour?"

"Well we kind of planned to let Abbie deliver first, wait a few months to work with a new album, then we go back on the road." Niall seems really smart and it attracts me like magnet.

"When's your due, Ab?"I asked her.

"My doctor says it's around November. Wether you make it or not, I sure would like you to be one of the godmothers." She peeks through the space between us just so she can see me nod in agreement.

(Abbie's POV)

It was getting dark out when we arrive home, with Liam and Dani welcoming us. They helped with the bags and the suitcases.

"If it's okay with you, you'll be sleeping with Ni-" I was cut off by a loud scream.

"AHHHH LOUIS!! OH MY GOD I'M A HUGE FAN!!" Isabel runs up to Tommo and literally jumps on him. They would've fallen hard on the ground but good thing he was backed up against the wall.

"Sorry Lou!" I apologized. I just didn't expect for her to react like that. Louis laughed and rubbed her back for her to calm down. "Where's Eli?"

"She left just a few hours ago." He answered, mood changing.

"She did?" Danielle asks confused.

"Oh when will she be back?" I ask him, wondering why Eleanor left without saying goodbye.

He looks at Dani, "Yes." Then to me. "I don't think she's coming back."

"What- why?!" I yell, pulling Isabel away from him. Seriously this girl is like super glued on him.

"I'll tell you guys later." He tells us and I could see he was trying to hold back the tears. What could've possibly happened?

"Louis you can tell it now." Liam insists, putting an arm over Danielle's shoulder.

"Guys please-" Isabel speaks up. "If he says later, then it's later." She takes Louis by the arm and drags him to where her suitcases were left- in the living room. "Sit there." She instructs pushing Louis on the sofa.