Chapter 4 Batcave part 1

P.O.V you
Your so lost and confused as all these emotions swirled in your head "what" you said in a whisper. Has you got in to fetal position on the chair you where sitting on. It started to rain on your head. "Clam down your power are controlled by your emotions" said Zatanna. You berthed in and out and the rain went away. "Hey zee do you think it would be okay if she left the cave" said Dick "you know to take her mind off things". "Well she can risk exposure, but I guess she can. may I ask where to". "Nope it a surprise." Said Dick with a grin. He looked at you and said do you know how to ride a motorcycle."n-no." He grind. 'What's going on in that twisted mind of his.' "Well I have Monitor duty on the watch tower so I got to go"said Zatanna. Zatanna walk out of the room. He look at me still in his nightwing costume. "Go got changed and pack clothes for two day". You went to your room and packed clothes all into a starwars backpack. When you where done you saw that He was standing outside of your room in his civilian clothes. You followed him to the garage which had a bunch of
motorcycles. He stopped at a blue one and said "I need to make a phone call". He went around the corner you followed him , he pecked around the corner and said don't follow. You walked back to the bike.5 minutes later he came back and said lets go. I hopped on the bike and off we went. We went through a zeta tub and popped out in a alleyway. When we got out of it and you kind of recognized the city. We got to what's looks like the outskirts of town and on a hill this big mansion was standing there. You knew that you were at the Wayne manner.

P.O.V dick
I walked around the corner. I herd her walking 'we need to work on that when we get to the manner ' I thought to myself. I called babs to see if they where all there. "Yes we are and even Bruce." I got a huge lump in my throat. "I know I know but he really want to see her"."fine we will be there in minute."I hung up a walked towards the bike. I hopped on I was think about when we told Bruce that Zatanna was pregnant. Let's  just say he was not happy. He said that we where to young to have a child. He was kind of right I was 25 zee was 26. We had got married a year earlier. I was happy with being a father zee was fine with being a mother. Every thing was fine but when we had her. The biggest threat that the justice league and team has ever seen came to earth apocalypse. There was a brief time that we had her. In that time me and zee decided to keep her at the manor. Bruce spent a lot of time with her. She was the only one who made him smile. When we sent her away every body was just depressed. As I came out of my trance I saw that we where pulling up to the manor. I guess I was on autopilot for a bit.
What I hope will happen on this visit is
A. I will get to train her.
B.get to know her better / and get to know me better to.
We pulled up to the house she got off the bike and look at me in shock. Also I know about her love for comic book so I will just let her tell on her own.

P.O.V you
Your whole life you have read comic books watched every dc comics show out there. Your favorite characters where Batman and Wonder Woman. This was to much I need to explain to one of my favorite robins / your father how much You knew. After showing your comic books he understood. "So you understand why this is very overwhelming. You giggled " why is anyone just whelmed". His jaw dropped "YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT TO." You nodded in amusement. "In all seriousness, I now understand how this is can be overwhelming. That is why brought you here so in this overwhelming time. You will a whelming place to go. " Plus I already knew about the comic books"  he said .  "Just two day that's all it take to be a member of this family." You walked up to the door a rang the doorbell.
Sorry it not that long this is just a little bit of filler and clarification but if you have any ideas please comment thank you for reading.