Love ( the final part)

Years passed by sandhir was in a spl bond that noone can define. He was always loyal 2 sanyu and he was a support in her life and a holding hand 2 come from all the problems. Agarwals thanked God 2 being rd in their life.

Piyu turned 2 her teen like all teenagers she 2 had her mood swings and her secret keeper was her dad itself. One day after feb 14 the she asked her dad and sanyu 2 come 2 her room. Both were seated and as a culprit piyu stood in front.
Pi : dad hear me out then tell me the decision.
Rd: ur now scaring me.did u do anything hanky panky with a guy or are u pregnant
Pi : dad it's humiliating.how can U say that 2 ur teen daughter
Rd:because I 2 came by crossing this stage
Pi : maybe u have done that not me
Rd: ok
Sanyu was giggling seeing their fight.
Pi : ermmm from where should I start . She took a long breath and said yesterday on v day a guy proposed me and I told I'll ask the permission from my dad and mom
Rd: piyuuuu.ur asking me permission 2 date a guy.wat is this. Bring him this weekend then I'll decide.till that don't mingle with him much.u don't know how these guys will be.wats his name
Pi: rohan

All gathered around the hall and rd warned everyone 2 act like they are angry and is ready 2 grill that guy,and said 2 sanyu not 2 laugh and 2 make an angry face.

The guy came 2 meet them and passed a smile but all were in their deadly avatar,even piyu got surprised by seeing her family. He was asked 2 sit in the couch and he held his head hung low as he has done a crime and court is going 2 pass the judgement. Sanyu was holding rd hand and sitting there.
Rd: wats ur name
Pi : I told
Rd: I'm asking him and ur answering it
Ro : my name...piyu...no...wat was my name...and started scratching his head
Then all heard sanyu's laugh and all gave her unbelievable look but she was laughing uncontrollable
Rd: sanyu stop
S: hehehe...dad see su ..sussu...
Rd looked everywhere then he looked at rohan then he saw that water coming and he knew the poor guy urinated.

Rd: rohan go 2 washroom and get changed.piyu give him a shirt and pants
Pi : y dad
Rd: because the lover boy is in pool
And she saw the water lying in the floor and felt embarrassed. She gave him clothes and went 2 her family. As soon as rohan and piyu left all laughed rewinding the scene,even parth and rd gave a hi 5.
Pi : u guys are so mean
Rd: ur lover boy is darpok.by asking name he passed urine if I asked further then he would have ..
Pi : dad stop and don't make him feel low again
Rd: ok
Rohan came there.
Rd: which class are u studying
Ro : 12th
Rd: my doll is in 10th and I think it's time 4 u study and make a career all these love and all will be gone wen u start taking life seriously.even after ur school and college life still the love lives in both the hearts I'm happy 2 agree. Till then studies it's my demand
Ro : thank u sir. I'll always keep this in mind.
Rd: join us 4 tea.

A press conference
The bestselling book of this year is awarded 2 Piya RSS for How I Met Your mother . There was huge round of applause and the author came forward 2 receive the award. I thank all my readers 4 making my dream come true. I'll always treasure this award.

This book tells u the love saga or journey of my mom and dad. My dad loved her unconditionally,he didn't value the physical intimacy but loved her like she is the last person in his life. In reality my dad was a con man and he came with the idea 2 rob our property but he didn't knew that destiny made him come 2  and he stole our hearts.

Reporter : if this is the story of ur parents where are they.we 2 would like 2 meet them
Pi : they are in their fantasy world
She came down the aisle and hugged parth.
P: proud of you beta
Rehan along sanaya came 2 the press meet. He has changed a lot,he took care of sanaya brought her out of depression. Now he 2 belong 2 the family. Rohan gave her a hug,their love didn't die so as rd wish they are together.They all left 2 the mansion.

Read further at you own risk

Piyu rang the bell and payal opened the door. Piyu engulfed payal and their shared a warm hug.
Pi : dad
Pa : he is there and pointed 2 the figure sitting in the couch
Parth came and side hugged payal,yes parth got married 2 payal because she knows well abt their family and she was an understanding person.
Piyu went and kept her hand on rd's shoulder and he saw .
Rd: aunty .y are u late
Pi : sorry I had lots of work today
Rd: it's ok.morning I 2 went 2 office.and he pointed towards 2 dolls see piyu and sanyu is sad that u didn't come 2 play
Pi : sorry all and left from there and hugged payal
Aunty y I'm so unlucky.1st it was mom I was looking after now I became the babysitter of my dad. I want my loving and caring dad back.pls y is God cruel 2 me. If he wanted 2 take away my happiness y he send dad.

FB
On 18th birthday of piyu all were busy. Rd personally invited rohan because he was sure he will look after very well.  Piyu came 2 sandhir and they wished her. Piyu kissed rd cheeks seeing that sanyu 2 copied and kissed him,he was so shy and blushing.
Sanyu was happy and was never leaving rd side,but an important call came and he asked her 2 go down. But sandhir didn't know the stairs were wet and sanyu slipped by scream all assembled there. She had heavy bleeding and passed away.

Rd was in shock for 2 days then he stopped talking,he used 2 spend his time by sitting in their room. Piyu one day went 2 see that he was talking 2 a doll assuming as Sanyu. She tried 2 call him,but he didn't recognize her. Then he started acting weird and took the hospital. The doc informed them that rd has locked his memory till the day before sanyu death and  it will be recovered or not they can't give guarantee.

From that time he assume all . The dolls were his piyu and Sanyu.

FB ends

Piyu sat near rd. He smiled and called piyu. She was happy after all her wait was over her dad recognized but ..
Rd: aunty see piyu went out and he 2 gone

All stood near the door.
Rd: piyu come inside now ur mom will join u.see I told sanyu will come.inside now both of u .stop running
Pi : dinner time
Rd: oh.come piyu and sanyu
Piyu gave plate 2 rd and he was feeding the dolls as if they are in real and wipe their mouth as if they spilled and then later he had.
They were in the hall and piyu played a movie with the clips of sandhir and piyu going on. Rd clapping his hands and lay his head on piyu's lap and she was caressing his hair.

Another story comes 2 end. Last part is very dear to me because its emotional  .I'll be writing a dark ss soon. Trap name.

I would like 2 thank all my readers who supported me in all my stories and said thier pov for the stories. Thanks a ton guys.