I'm ready

Rd came 2 his room after the talk with sanyu' s dad.
Rd: so if I say yes 2 the marriage then half of the property will be mine.if no also I don't loose anything. But how will I tolerate that mental. Let me take rest then I'll make my decision abt the marriage.

After the short nap he saw piyu playing with Sanyu. When piyu was abt 2 win sanyu pushed her and she got a cut . Somewhere the pain of piyu hurted rd more . He came 2 the ground 2 see sanyu clapping hands because she won.

Rd: wat the hell.how can u do 2 such a little child.
S: I'm stronger than her
Rd( I.m): how can I forget she isn't normal but I don't like her hurting piyu.I'll say yes 2 marriage 4 piyu and property.

Rd said his decision 2 kishore. He was happy but next moment his face color changed by rd saying conditions
Rd: I've conditions
1. It should be a small event with just paper signing because she 2 don't know wat marriage means
2.I should be treated like before I don't want any benefit
3.property papers that u decide because I'm doing this out of humanity ( this he said 2 impress kishore)

Kishore was impressed and sure that he chose the ryt person 4 sanyu and piyu.
Next day registar came and they were declared hubby and wife. Sanyu was unaware of all the procedure,she was happy with her dress and jewels.

Rd stepped into her room 2 see her talking 2 a Prince toy.
S: see I became princess all were saying I was looking like one. Y ru not coming 2 me.u know that monster 2 was there and he is bad,because of him piyu isn't talking 2 me or playing with me. When u come back we will both beat him and make him go. I don't like him
Rd coughed and she looked at him with shock.
S: hehe.u didn't hear wat I said na
Rd: not at all ur where speaking in such a low voice that no one can understand
S: bach gayi and grinned
Rd: pagal he murmured
S: get out of my room
Rd: y.it's mine 2
S: it's only mine and who are you 2 say that it's ur room
Rd: because I'm ur...arghhh nobody
S: exactly.leave right now
Rd: ok.

He roamed and heard some sobbing sound and saw piyu there.
Rd: hey piyu
Pi : hi uncle
Rd: y ru crying my doll
Pi : i don't have parents
Rd: but ur the child of agarwals ryt
Piyu remembered that no one knows her as sanyu ' s daughter. Kishore did that 2 save his name in the society.
Pi : s uncle.I'm a buddhu.I was crying 4 some other reason and went from there
Rd: there's something more which I'm unaware but I'm here 4 the money after property gets transferred I'll disappear from their life.

I want all u 2 know in this ff sanyu will be like a child till end because there won't be any logic I make her alright because she was born like that.

If I'm planning 2 write a dark ff wat will u like 2 read. Any story plot but I won't make the male casanova or negative because I read that in many ff.even girls 2 cheat so. If u have any ideas tell me.