Baby Steps 3

Rd tip toed to sanyu room and silently removed her blanket but he was taken back wen she did Booo and he fell back.

Rd: u were awake
S: yes dad
Rd: good morning.get ready fast we will give a surprise 2 all
S: wat surprise
Rd: a makeover 2 u
S: wat does that mean
Rd: started 2 play kbc
S: now wat is kbc
Rd: I beg of u  .go fast
S: renu masi...masi...
Rd: now y ur calling renu masi
S: 2 fresh up
Rd: wat.u can't do that by urself
S: no.I'm a baby na and pouted
Rd: ur not a baby ur lazy girl and pulled her 2 washroom

This is brush and keep it straight add paste then brush. Oh ur a robotic doll I forgot. Open your moth and he held her hand and took 2 her mouth and did her brushing. She was making sounds like eeeee aaaaa.It's simple. Now take bath don't tell me u don't know that I'm not going 2 give trial class 4 that.

S: I know pour water then soap done.
Rd: wat? then who will remove the soap foam.come here  He rinsed her palm with water applied soap then washed away.this is how u do. Take bath and come and wear this robe and he demonstrated that 2 and waited out.

She took bath and he gasped seeing water dripping from hair and robe isn't tied properly. He grabbed her did the knot of robe. Took a towel from the cupboard and started crying her hair.

He called renu inside and handed a packet and waited outside her room. The door opened and he was stunned to see the epitome of beauty. She worn a full length anarkali suit with accessories ( imagine the task 2 be a girl 4 sanyu in the show)

Rd: pretty .masi pass me that kajal and he took some and applied behind her ear  black spot. Perfect and forwarded his hands and they came down the stairs her parents bhai,piyu and other servants were shocked cum surprised 2 see their princess.

They seated and was chatting and an elderly maid came there but accidentally from her hand some gravy spilled on sanyu's dress
S: wat the hell.see u made it dirty. She was shouting.
Rd: calm down and sorry 2 dadi
S: no.it's her mistake
Rd: say it now.or u will be a fire fly next time ( my granny use 2 say this we should not shout at elders then next birth we will be fire fly)
S: but she  2 is ...
Rd glared her.
S: sorry dadi.and she left

Rd said everyone that she has brain development not like other kids who doesn't have 1% also. So they need 2 train her 2 do basic things which she can .encourage and don't pamper her unnecessarily. All agreed. Rd taught her 2 write her name,colors and simple things which her mind can grasp.
He wants her 2 be one among them not left out.

Don't u think the story is becoming boring.I feel so while writing.
And sahana is the one reader I found will be voting 1st for all my stories. Thanks a lot