Trap 1

Rd was an expert in his profession he does his job so clean that u can't find a clue who did the con. He studied their mansion and by bribing some employee he got the info abt their projects. Now only task for him 2 know who he can get into their mansion impress them with his charm and trap.

He decided 2 go 2 mansion and he dressed himself as a salesman. While watching the mansion he got 2 know that there is a kid so he thought 2 market toys and baby stuffs

He was at the gate the security wasn't allowing him 2 enter. He tried his best after several attempts the officer called the house and he was send inside. The door was opened and an elderly couple was present.

Rd: good morning sir and madam.I'm rd
Couple : see we don't want any products from u
Rd: sir at least have a look on it then decide.
From 2 days I'm carrying this bag door 2 door. Nobody took a look by one sight they shoo me off. I 2 need 2 live
Couple: ok show wat products u have

Rd opened the bag and it was full of toys,coloring book ,story books and colors. Meantime piyu came there and saw all these. She smiled at rd and he did the same.

Rd: beta look at these
Pi : I already have uncle.sorry
Rd : pls I didn't eat for two days.if no one takes the product I'll be thrown out of job and starve to death

Piyu felt bad for him .she looked through all the items and took a cute teddy bear. She hold it and asked permission from kishore and anju.
Couple : how much
Rd: rs 500
They went inside 2 take the money.
Rd: beta ur their daughter
Pi: y ur asking uncle
Rd: because they look old 2 be ur parents
Piyu just smiled and stared talking 2 the teddy. She asked wat name she should give. Someone snatched the teddy from her hand it was none other than Sanyu.

S: I want this
Rd: it's hers u can have another
S: who are u tell me.idiot
Rd: how dare u call me idiot
Pi: stop.sanyu u take this

Sanyu showed her tongue 2 rd and stood between her parents.they gave him the money. Rd felt bad for piyu because she loved the teddy so much. He asked her name and get 2 know as piya.
Rd : nice and sweet name
Sanyu interrupted by saying my name is more cute
Rd: did I ask u
Sanyu twitched her lips. Rd asked piyu 2 look carefully and some chants were done then a rose appeared. She was surprised and happy. He gave her the rose.

S: I want this piyu
Rd: no.it's 4 her
S: I'm younger.she studies in 1st std and me LKG
Rd started laughing. U and small kid. Have u seen urself ur aged dadi amma .

Sanyu got angry and took the rose from piyu and smashed it with her feet and went inside.

Rd looked at piyu with puppy face . I'm sorry.I won't leave her. Couple told him to leave. He said bye and left with a heavy heart .