Party. Reader X Crush

(C/n) = crush name
(Y/n) = your name
(B/f/n) = best friend name
(C/b/f/n) = crush best friend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were helping (b/f/n) decorating a party. Why a party you ask? Well you guys just finished high school.

"Who are you gonna invite?" You asked (b/f/n)

"Uh, random people, our friends, (c/b/f/n), (c/n) uh... That's all." He/she said.

"Woah, you said (c/n)! You know how I feel about him/her!" (B/f/n) smirked at you.

"I know, you gotta hook up with him/her already! You guys hang around all lot you always put your arm around his/her neck!" You blushed.

"Ugh.. I'll try to go towards (c/n) then." You mumbled. "That's it (y/n)!" (B/f/n) said cheering.

The party

The party started and you were looking for (b/f/n).

Ugh where is (b/f/n)?! You thought.

You were walking everywhere just looking for him/her. Then you heard your name being called. You turned and saw (c/n) running up to you. You felt your heart pounding.

(C/n) looked at you. "Hey (y/n) wanna go outside? Ugh (c/b/f/n) ran somewhere and now I can't find him/her." (C/n) said.

"Oh, yeah I'll go with you outside." You told (c/n)

You were sitting on the steps. "So, how's the party so far?"  You asked (c/n).

He/she sighed. "Well, I can't find (c/b/f/n) anywhere, and I'm afraid if he/she is hurt."  "I can't find (b/f/n) neither... What if they're up to something?" You asked (c/n). "We gotta be prepared if they do anything stupid." He/she laughed. You laughed back. Then you guys felt water falling on you guys. You two screamed.

You looked up and saw your best friends. "(B/f/n) what the hell!?" You yelled. "Oops, sorry (y/n)." (B/f/n) said. "Oh my gosh." You mumbled.

If boy

"Hey (y/n)! You should put your jacket around (c/n)!" (B/f/n) yelled. You looked at (c/n) and took your jacket off. "Sorry if it's wet.." You said. (C/n) chuckled. "As long I'm next to you." She/he pulled you into a kiss. You kissed (c/n) back.

If girl

"Hey (c/n) better save (y/n) from getting sick!" (C/b/f/n) yelled. "I am sorry!" He/she said. (C/n) hugged you. You sighed and hugged him/her back. "I... Always wanted you." He/she said. "Me too. As long I'm next to you, I'm warm." You whispered in his/her chest. Then (c/n) lifted your chin. Then kisses you. You kissed back, still hugging him/her. "My OTP!" You heard (b/f/n).

A/n: I felt like doing another one. I needed to put in different sexuality cause there is other people who's with the same gender. And I love that there is :) hopefully you're liking it, I'm working on this reader x crush, I'm bad at this, heh.