Protologue

Hetalia x Reader ~ Thank you

Protologue

Session after session your hair slowly falling out, her sink slowly becoming paler by every treatment.

Does anyone know?

No, and that's how you want to keep it.

Does your family know? 

Are you going to tell them?

Never.

Aren't they close though?

Yes, but I don't want to be a burden. I don't want to add more on their shoulder than they already have.  

How did you all meet?

Well, that is a long story.

You have time?

Lay back, this is going to be a long story....

Years ago I befriended these very diverse people, years ago I found out they were countries, but even before that, I was diagnosed with terminal cancer. It wasn't bad; well stage one wasn't.  

More detail?

Okay, here we go.

"Wait!" My therapist put her hand up and reached into her desk and pulled out a tape recorder. "Why do we need a tape recorder?" She grinned and pulled it close. "For memories." Her smile faded. She started recording then nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone I hope you will enjoy this book. 

It will flow a certain patteren and will have screts that maybe be hard to find. 

Yes, at the end of the book I will answer all of your burning questions. 

All of my notes to you guys will be at the very end of the chapter.

Also, I will try to update every other Saturday or Sunday, one a week update should quench your thirst for new chapters.

If anything will come in the way to post I will notify you. 

I am doing othering in my school. like the gay-straight alliance and club for volleyball,

Also, I would like to thank my extremely awesome editor pinkblue78 

Thank you, and have a nice day. 

                                                                     With love Dai M.

((EDIT: I got PM from someone I won't say who but I got a rant for forgetting to credit Hidekaz Himaruya. I was hoping that if you clicked on this book you would know but whatever.

So here you got you twat.

Hetalia (2006-2016) © Hidekaz Himaruya

Honestly, I like to give credit but like I am veIy forgetful and the way you went off on me wadn't cool. I was already in a shitty mood but thanks anyways you asshat.))