Forgiveness

Semi-explicit

Baptize me. Now that reconciliation is possible, if we're gonna heal, let it be glorious. One thousand girls raise their arms. Do you remember being born? Are you thankful? Are the hips that cracked, the deep velvet of your mother, and her mother, and her mother?

There is a curse that will be broken.

Onika
"Lauren I understand but I think I'm falling for someone else" I explained.

"God damn Nicki, you're so sexy" I blushed as any person would. She kissed me and next thing I know we were making out.

"Onika!?" Beyoncé asked opening my bedroom door. It was at this moment Onika Tanya Maraj-Knowles knew she fucked up. Yeah see I already call her my wife, wishful thinking I guess. I can already see my tombstone.
Here lies Onika Tanya Maraj-Knowles whom knew she'd fucked up at 12:58 pm.

Beyoncé
"Lauren right?" I asked.

"Yes. How are you?"

"Hi, I'm Beyoncé. Nice to meet you" I smiled extending my hand.

"I know who you are. Nice to meet you too I guess" she semi-smiled at me.

"Can I ask you something?"

"I don't mind, fire away"

"How do I taste?"

"Huh?"

"How does my pussy taste?" I repeated.

"I know what you asked but I've never had sex with you"

"Well duh, I know that but your friend Nika here has, and since you shoving your tongue down her throat I figured that you tasted the so called 'peaches and cream' flavor somewhere" I explained. Onika shot me a look which I ignored.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean I taste myself when she kisses me but you know an outsiders opinion" I shrugged.

"Is that true Nicki?" Lauren asked.

"No" Onika answered. I raised my eyebrow.

"I said she tasted like peaches only, I'm not sure where the cream part comes from" she shrugged.

"Well damn, Beyoncé you a home wrecker"

"To be a home wrecker y'all would first have to have a home for me to wreak havoc on. And secondly if you don't get the fuck up outta my face with that bullshit" I sated calmly.

"Oh, we bold I see. You do know I slap chicks that get outta line" she looked me up and down. Did this bitch just check me?

"What's good hoe?" I charged at Lauren but Onika stopped me.  

"Let me hit her!"

"No"

"Please daddy" I pouted.

"If I let you hit her once will you stop?"

"Probably not"

"Then no"

"Come on daddy. Just once" I whined.