Competition Part 2

Start from the beginning

Re Khat Khat, Haan Khat Khat Baar Dastak
There's a continuous knocking on the doors
Wo Na Ab Tak Aaya
But he's still not here
Re Tabse Haan Dekhi Raahein
I'm gazing at his path since long
Ke Ab Tu Khol Baahein Aaja
Come now with Your arms wide open

Perhaps the chef that used it simply didn't know what it was, but the chef had to get it from somewhere. Nyra and Yanmei also knew that the spice's qualities were mostly used by either witches or experienced chefs. So, either someone was desperate to win, or, this was all set up by a malevolent third party. If it was a witch gone senile than Nyra felt she should have heard of it by now. Crazy witches weren't usually masters of stealth. Since it was in her continent it fell under her jurisdiction but first, it fell under the Head Witch of England, Claudia. She was the one to execute crazy witches, or send someone else to do it. If she kept having trouble, she could send for help, perhaps a fellow Head Witch. But if she felt the situation was dire enough, she could ask Nyra, the Sister Witch of Europe for help. But that wouldn't happen if there was no witch, as of yet, neither Sister Witch in the midst of the fighting knew who was truly to blame.

Ghumad Ghumad Ghoome, Re Machle Re Mora Mann
My restless heart is dancing round and round
Goonje Re Baalam Ke Bol
It's calling out to my beloved
Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje, Dhol Baaje
Along with the kettle-drums, the drums are beating
Dhaanye, Dhaanye, Dham, Dham Dhaanye
(This is used to express the sound made by these drums)
Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje, Dhol Baaje
Along with the kettle-drums, the drums are beating
Dhaanye, Dhaanye, Dhaanye Dham Dhaanye
(This is used to express the sound made by these drums)

Ciel stood faithfully beside the Queen as the man with the whip defended the both of them along with Madam Red. She had her knife out, just incase someone managed to sneak by. Queen Victoria looked at those afflicted in confusion.

"A bit strange isn't it?" She asked, gaining Ciel's attention. "This is all because of some spice, but only certain people are affected. If it's that evil wouldn't more people go insane?"

Ciel looked down at the fallen curry buns and then at the judges cowering behind their table. They were fine, and now that Ciel studied those who were and were not afflicted he noticed something. Only those who had eaten Sebastian's curry buns were not crazy. If they didn't eat the spice they were fine but if they had and had also eaten a curry bun then they were perfectly sane.

Mina then ran past Sebastian, who was preoccupied and charged at Ciel with a yell. The Queen's servant was busy with some other's so he wasn't any help either. Soma ran up in front of her and stood protectively in front of Ciel.

"No! Wait! Mina!" The Prince yelled. Agni gasped and Ciel called the prince a fool.

Hey... Dhin Tadaak, Dhin Tadaak
(Indian Percussion Beats)
Aaja Ud Ke Saraat Pairon Se Bedi Zara Khol
Come flying at a rapid speed and unlock the shackles off my feet
Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje, Dhol Baaje
Along with the kettle-drums, the drums are beating
Dhaanye, Dhaanye, Dham, Dham Dhaanye
(This is used to express the sound made by these drums)
Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje, Dhol Baaje
Along with the kettle-drums, the drums are beating
Dhaanye, Dhaanye, Dhaanye Dham Dhaanye
(This is used to express the sound made by these drums)

"Come on Mina!" Soma yelled, getting ready for impact before Mina stepped on a lobster, slipped and fell on her face. The Queen, Ciel, Madam Red and Soma felt that it was convenient and a little anticlimactic.

"Prince Soma." Agni gasped.

Soma ran over to Mina. "Mina forgive me!" He said before planting his foot on Mina's back.