Competition Part 2

Start from the beginning

As Nyra and Yanmei danced and moved together it was easy to see the great difference between them. Though Nyra was an amazing dancer, Yanmei was far superior. She was also a better martial artist. Nyra fought while dancing, mostly blending roundhouse kicks or gently brushing electrically charged hands against hr foes and paralyzing them. Yanmei on the other hand, with her vast knowledge of martial arts, she was able to strike more ferociously and with more variety while blending it in to her dancing better than Nyra could.

Meanwhile, as Soma looked for Agni somewhere in the chaos he saw Mina fighting viciously with Sebastian. She tried to strike him with blinding speed with but he effortlessly deflected each blow with his ladle.

"I'll admit it, you are skilled but you're no goddess." Sebastian sneered.

"Mina, no!" Soma gasped in despair as Agni ran up to him.

"My prince." said Agni.

"Agni!" Soma said, looking up at his butler.

Behind them, one of the chefs who had been effected staggered to his feet. "You all know nothing! I was trained in France dammit! None of you know anything about curry!" He lunged at Agni but Agni casually punched him in the face, knocking him out.

"Pardon me." Agni said calmly before looking at the fallen curry. "All these people ate a bit of the curry and suddenly..." Agni trailed off.

Soma kneeled down next to the fallen dishes and dipped his finger into one of the dark looking curries. When he tastes it he gasped. "This is Kali Ma! My father once told me about it. This is a forbidden spice. It reacts with the dark desires of the human heart. It makes us into monsters." Soma said solemnly before turning his gaze back to Mina as she continued to attack Sebastian. "I am sorry Mina. I never knew your heart was so wounded."

"This is not your fault." Agni said, kneeling down next to the prince. "She is possessed by the evil spice my prince."

"I know that." Soma said. "You do not need to say anymore. I have blamed everyone except myself. All of my loneliness and then Mina leaving me too. Such a spoiled brat why should anyone love me?" Soma said before turning to Agni with a kind smile. "But you, you were always there even when I could not have deserved it." Agni was crying now. But for the first time since coming to England they were clear and devoid of blood.

"I am sorry I have not said it, please forgive me and tell me, will you still be there for me?" Soma asked, placing a hand on Agni's shoulder.

"My prince..." Agni nodded before smiling.

Soma's face hardened. "Mina is wrong, stop her!"

"Jo ājñā!" Agni yelled, whipping the bandages off of his hand before plowing through a few of the afflicted and going to stand and fight beside Sebastian.

Hey... Dhin Tadaak, Dhin Tadaak
(Indian Percussion Beats)
Aaja Ud Ke Saraat Pairon Se Bedi Zara Khol
Come flying at a rapid speed and unlock the shackles off my feet
Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje, Dhol Baaje
Along with the kettle-drums, the drums are beating
Dhaanye, Dhaanye, Dham, Dham Dhaanye
(This is used to express the sound made by these drums)
Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje, Dhol Baaje
Along with the kettle-drums, the drums are beating
Dhaanye, Dhaanye, Dhaanye Dham Dhaanye
(This is used to express the sound made by these drums)

Meanwhile, Yanmei and Nyra had been listening to Agni and Soma. Both the witches knew about Kali Ma. It was a spice that came from a rare spice plant in India that only grew high up in the jungle canopies. The spice was forbidden or illegal for a good reason. Eat too much and you go into a fit of uncontrolled rage. Even though some people only ate a little bit of the curry it appeared that the spice had been highly concentrated. The spice itself doubled as a poison that witches created. The spice itself gave cooked meat a savory smell, but if eaten, produced violent madness which was evident in the situation at hand. Nyra continued to sing.