Louis William Weasley

Disclaimer- I don't own anything Harry Potter, JK Rowling does.
....................................
As I'm sure your all well aware of, Louis is the son of Bill and Fleur Weasley and the younger brother to Victoire and Dominique and one of my more tolorable male cousins.

Louis like his sisters just happens to be half French and part veela. People are always intrigued by Louis because of the fact that he is a male part-veela. Which is ironic because Louis couldn't flirt to save his life. Honestly, watching him try to flirt is just sad. But, Louis definitely has the veela charm perfected. Whenever Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber (James and Fred) get themselves into trouble Louis is usually able to charm the teachers and get the idiots off scot free.

Every girl at Hogwarts fell for Louis's charm at least once but Louis, being the sterotypical obtuse Gryffindor boy that he is, doesn't seem to even notice, only having eyes for Oliver Wood's daughter.

He even has hundreds of girls, from all years chasing after him, falling ocer each other to score a date with Hogwarts' Hottie. The female student body is convinced that he's just playing hard to get which is just pathetic, desperate and a little sad...... poor souls.

While Louis lacks in the Weasley temper he certainly has the Weasley appetite, talent and loyalty.

Louis is the second eldest of our line up and with the same silvery blonde hair (that is messy, but in a cool way, not like an annoying James way)
and veela charm as his sister, along with crystal blue eyes, a strong build
and a genuine smile, that reaches his eyes it's easy to guess that he's one of the most sought out boys at Hogwarts by far.

If you haven't fallen for him at some time I will assume you are blind or just lying to yourself.

If you asked the girls at Hogwarts to describe Louis in one word they would use words like 'hot', 'charming', 'adorable' and 'sexy'. But I would use words like 'weird', 'kind of annoying' and 'disgusting' but the girls would just disagree and probably call me some very creative words. Which reminds me and listen close because this is very important. It could make or break any potential relationship:

ALL WOTTER MALES ARE EXTREMELY PROTECTIVE OF ALL FEMALE RELATIVES! If you so much as insult us they will leave you in their dust before you could say Quidditch.

Louis Weasley is probably the most responsible and respectful Wotter male. He's not the smartest wizard at Hogwarts so he didn't get Head Boy but he has average grades (Except in Charms, you can always expect to see a big fat P on his test results). But onto the loveable personalitys. Louis is calm under pressure, kind, mature, doesn't have much of a temper and defuses the tension quite quickly. I am told that like me, Louis sees the beauty in others even if they don't see it themselves.

Louis is probably the only Wotter male that doesn't play Quidditch. He has a major phobia of heights and even fainted during his first flying lesson. He also seems to lack that Wotter competitiveness. His share must've gone to Dominique. According to Louis, Quidditch is a useless waste of time that won't get you anywhere in life. He needs to sort out his priorities.

Something that most people don't seem to know about Louis, is that he's a sucker for romance movies. The sap bawls his eyes out every time he watches Titanic while screaming at Jack not to let go.

To sum it up, Mister Louis Weasley is a bit of a sappy, respectable young man with a charming personality, a manageable temper. He really is the perfect guy to bring home if you want to impress your parents. Although I can't imagine why anyone would want to date any of my cousins, Louis is really the one that you should fall for if you had to choose a Wotter male to date. Unlike James, Louis wouldn't just date you because of your looks.

Yes, Louis is the Wotter most girls choose. I mean apparently to most girls it doesn't matter if a boy is nice, a player or a git *cough* James. *cough as long as their good looking. What cruel world do we live in? Society really is messed up...Unfortunately social status is everything.

It doesn't really matter because Louis has finally grown a pair and asked Miss Wood to a date...Although, it did was terrible, ending with Miss Wood covered in Butterbeer. No idea if there will be a second date but I'll get back to you on that.

Of course this is only the first boy so cheer up, there are five more idiots to go through. *sigh* This is going to be a loong day....

➡️Time to move onwards on our journey➡️