Intro

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Harry Potter. JK Rowling does.
...................................................
Hello female population of Hogwarts. You're probably here for the same reason, to see if your the dream girl for one of my idiot brothers or cousins- The Wotter boys. As the youngest of the Wotter clan, I Lily Luna Potter will tell you all I know from years of observation.

Fact- You will fall for a Weasley/Potter boy at least once (or twice) during your seven years at Hogwarts. You need to be prepared for the horrors of being committed to those idiot- I mean gentlemen. No idea why you would want to. They're all childish, stubborn and have zero manners or tolerance of boundaries or personal space.

There are a number of Wotter boys to choose from each with a unique- yet very quirky personality.

I will take you through the family history (very important!), the likes and dislikes, the greatest traits and the fatal flaws, the obsessions, the Quidditch positions, the semi-acceptable personalities and (by popular demand, I assure you- I would not do this out of free will!) the sex appeal (Merlin help me. Starting to thing if it's really worth it) for all you who wish to...ah...know this sort of thing. (Sluts and perverts the lot of you!) I will go in no particular order.

We go from the very charming Louis Weasley to the sweet, innocent, and my best friend Hugo Weasley.

It's a guide to the Wotter boys. It's a knowledgeable, complicated guide to help you pick the right one to fall for so that you can distract them enough that they stop bugging us Wotter girls so much (also so they stop threatening our boyfriends).

WARNING: All Wotter Males Are EXTREMELY annoying and overprotective of their female relitives (Scorpius just started dating Rose 2 weeks ago and the boys still give him hell. Hexing or tripping him in the hall whenever they pass him or tricking him into eating a skiving snackbox, courtesy of James and Fred).

Us girls may not be as physically strong as the boys, but we can certainly pack quite a punch.

WARNING: HURTING ANY OF THESE BOYS WILL RESULT IN GRIEVOUS HARM, PHYSICAL OR OTHERWISE.

Hurting any of them will not only set on you the guys fanclubs hitlist, but the whole Potter/Weasley family onto you. Try fighting when you have half of Gryffindor dead set on killing you in the most imaginative ways possible.

If you are lucky enough to date one of those little gits you better get used to our hetick family dinners and nosy family.

Step onto the Potter train, the first stop will be the most tolerable Wotter male, Louis Weasley.....