Chapter 12: Good bye Texas Hello LA

Ashley's P.O.V 

"Demi really can I just take this off now ?" I ask as I start to play with the blind fold that's attached to my head. 

"No not just yet where almost there." Demi says as she takes my hands. "Okay now you can." I take off my blind fold. I now stand infront of this medium sized room which holds a lot of video equpimtment and a huge desk with an unsed mac. Ohh and not to meantion there's a new guitar and a mic so I can continue recording my own stuff. 

"Babe did you do this ?!" I turn around to find Demi standing there with this big smile on her face. "Yes I did , do you like it?" "I don't just like it I love it." I say as I kiss her kissable lips. 

"Hey Ash?" Demi says as she pulls up for air." "Yeah?" I ask as I push a strand of hair out of her face. "Lets go for a walk. There's some things I wanna ask you." "Okay." 

Demi takes my hand as we head outside. Demi leads me to this nice small park that has a trail that we began to follow. Living in LA is a lot differant than living in Teaxs. If I was still home the leaves would be changing colors and they would be falling apart from their brancehs. Only in LA it stays sunny all the time. I can get used to this though. 

"So what did you need to ask me?" 

"What happened back at home with your brother Andrew? Why did you attack him like that?" Those words hit me as I stopped walking. I can feel Demi's eyes watching me. She means no harm she's just courius. Should I tell her? 

Demi's P.o.v 

"It was nothing. He just said some crap about us."  Ashley finally says after a good few minutes of silance. "So you just attacked him?" I ask knowing there's more to the story. I kinda have an idea as to why she attacked him but I want her to tell me before I assume anything. "Look can we just leave it at that?" She asks.  

"Babe you know you can tell me anything." I say. I poke her side which causes her to smile a little bit. "I know." She manages to say. I take Ashley's other hand and pull her close to me. I put my arms around her neck as she puts her hands on my wasits. I can tell I am getting to her as she bites her lip. Suddenly her mood changes as I can tell she's nervous. I can also scense something else. What is that feeling when you want to tell someone but you don't? 

"Ash know matter what I will always be there for you." I say hoping that would get her to undsertand. Another emotion washes over her as she backs away from me. 

"You really wanna know why I attacked Andrew?" Ashley asks with her back now facing towards me. "Well.....well its because I have ... I have bipolar." Ashley finally says. 

I knew she does because I recongzie all the sings. She's embarssed well I don't blame her. I was when I first found out. 

"How long have you known?" I ask. Ashley finally turns around and I can see she doesn't want to talk about it anymore but she does. 

"About 6 mothns before my auditon." She says. 

There's more to her story. I can tell behind those eyes which holds so much pain. Eventurally I will find out. For now I leave it at this as I embrace her in one of my warm caring hugs that everybody loves. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic so far. 

I have a question though.  Ashley has plently of secerets that she hasn't reveled to Demi yet. Can any of you guess what they are? Comment your ideas below :) 

Thanks for reading :)