I nodded my head, wondering what a U. A is.
" U.A?" I asked

"You'll see" She winked at me.

I went into the bathroom and found the backpack she had mentioned. I pulled it from under the bench and examined its contents. There, I found a pink blouse, some blue jeans and white flats.
Ugh who assumes I'm gonna like pink?
I looked around to see a similar bag. Opening it, I found clothes more suited to my style. Pulling on the black t-shirt and green joggers, I sighed feeling way more comfortable. The black high cut shoes made a great touch.

I waved out to the nurse, thanking her for the advice and lollipop. Pushing the doors open, they revealed a quiet hallway. It smelled of bleach and depression.

Too easy.

Striding towards the door, I saw a man, mouth opened and snoring sound asleep with sunglasses on the table next to him. Pretty nice shades if I do say so myself.

Swiftly I swiped the shades off his face and put them on. It was time to make my get away. I crept past the desk, making sure no one would see me leave. When the coast was clear, I walked towards the sliding doors. Humming to myself, I chuckled as the doors opened to sweet free-

"You don't think we're that stupid do you?"

You're stupid if you're gonna keep a Villain in a hospital with civilians.

I turned on my heel, smirking at who's ever voice this was. I looked at a man, maybe early 30s with a scruffy beard. Quickly, I swiped a table from the side, chucking it at his head. He dodged landing on the other side. With the diversion, I exhaled my fire. Or I thought so?

"Do you even listen? You're quirk doesn't work if I'm here." The groggy looking man said to me, looking annoyed

Must be a neutralizing quirk.

"Alright Alright you got me." I put my hands up and walked slowly towards him. 1 ... 2 ... 3..

Quickly I swerved myself and running through the doors and out the hospital. I made a clear bee line for the busy crowds, hoping they would conceal me-

"Sucke-oof" I crashed into something before I could make it.

Rubbing my head I cursed myself for celebrating so early. I opened my eyes to see that I did not crash into something. I crashed into someone. All Might. The hero Noumu is suppose to fight.

"Ugh" I growled looking up at the pro hero. I stood up, ready to make another break for it until I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"I bite" I growled at him, swiping my claws at the air. But I couldn't reach him. Flashing my fangs at him, he only lifted me farther from his body. I tried using my fire breath again but sadly nothing came out.

"You're gonna regret this" I growled under my breath, clawing into his arm.

"Hahaha! I regret nothing, right Aizawa!" All Might laughed while dangling me higher in the air but I could tell he was in pain.

"Ugh so it seems." The man I know now as Aizawa said. Which seems pretty familiar. He's the guy who was protecting the other kids at the dome. He can erase quirks!

"Let. Go" I said darkly.

"Calm down, I won't touch a hair on your head ." He sighed.

"That's what Captain Hook said too" I signed, knowing that getting angry would only make him hold tighter.

Satisfied, All Might faced Aizawa and nodded.