"I got married within a week of being engaged. Remember that."
I replied and she glanced at me.
"But you weren't happy."
She pointed out and I slightly nodded.

"Because Nikolai and I didn't grow together, like you and Cooper have, being friends since you were young. Plus, you'll have another nine months to figure out whether you two want to stay together. And even longer before, and if, you want to get married."
I replied and she nodded, smiling out at the lake.

"Thanks Emma."
She whispered and I smiled.
"No prob."
I replied. We remained silent for a bit before I sighed.

"Anyway, two months, thats wow."
I said and she nodded smiling.
"Well congrats."
I added and side hugged her.
"Thanks."
She replied and I sighed before my stomah grumbled.

"Wanna go up and eat?"
I asked and she nodded. We got up and walked back to the house.

****

We watched a scary movie in the living room while Isaac slept. We were munching on our huge bowls of popcorn, with glasses full of soda next to us.

My phone then began ringing from ny room so I left to go get it before it woke Isaac up.

"Hello?"
I answered quietly. No answer. I checked the ID, it said it was Nikolai.
"Nikolai are you ok?"
I asked, concerned.

"No."
He replied hoarsley.
"Where are you? I can't, I can't find you."
He slurred, frustrated.

"Nikolai, did you drink? Where are you? Are you ok?"
I asked quickly, rushing out of the room and Adrien glanced back at me, pausing the movie.

Beep.
He ended the call. I groaned, pushing my hair back then called Cooper. I hummed impatiently as the phone dialed.

Finally Cooper picked up.
"Cooper do you know where Nikokai is? I think he's drunk."
I asked quickly, slightly panicking.

"We can't find him!"
Cooper replied and I groaned.
"Did you check the garden?"
I suggested, trying to think of where Nikolai could be.

"Good idea."
Cooper replied before he became silent and I could hear him running on the other end.

"Jesus, Nikolai you freaking horrified me!"
He exclaimed and I sighed relieved, they found him.
"Come back inside."
Cooper added, calmer.

"Where's Emma?"
Nikolai shouted faintly.
"She's right here."
Cooper said and I could tell the phone was snatched from him.

"Emma?"
Nikolai asked.
"Nikolai you need to go inside and sleep ok? You're drunk."
I instructed and he sighed then the call ended.

I sighed and put my phone down before joining Adrien to finish the movie.

*****

We painted our nails while watching a not scary movie. We needed to make sure we weren't to scared to get into bed tonight.

A black car suddenly pulled up and I glanced at Adrien nervously. That couldn't be them. It was late.

I raced to the room and grabbed Isaac before we shut everything off and headed towards the backdoor.

We ran out towards the beach then hid and listened.
"Nikolai she wants space! You're drunk you fucking moron! She's gonna get fucking mad when she sees you, she'll beat your ass then mine!"
Cooper shouted faintly. I sighed relieved, it meant we were safe. Sort of.

Suddenly a silouette came stumbling across the beach.
"Emma!"
Nikokai bellowed. I waited silently when another figure came and grabbed the other.
"C'mon big guy."
Cooper said and we left our hiding spot.

I passed by them with Adrien when suddenly Nikolai freed himself from Cooper and stumbled towards me.

I picked up my pace and he followed me. I made it to the house then shut the door in his face. I put Isaac in his room when the door opened and Nikolai came in.

I did not want to speak to him while he was drunk. Good things never happened while he was drunk.

Nikolai approached me and I stared up at him, frowning. He brought his left hand up and began to caress my cheek.

I stared at him in and something sparked in his eyes. He pulled his hand away before pulling me into his arms.

"Just one more time."
He whispered hugging me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed the top of my head.

He then pulled away, giving me one last caress on the cheek then left. Adrien rushed in and sighed.
"What-"
"He missed me."
I whispered and she smiled. We then continued on like nothing happened as Cooper and Nikolai left.