pietroxreader

You and Pietro had been friends for almost four years, you two where partners in  crime,  you two where best friends and did everything together, you would never admit it to anyone, but you really like liked him, he was always so sweet and goofy, knowing that he really just probably thought of you as a sister kinda broke you slightly, but you where happy to be friends and weren't gonna not see him if you guys couldn't be more.

you where meeting him today at a small restaurant that was about half an hour away from both of your houses, from there you guys where gonna just do whatever you guys decided on over lunch.

You arrived at the small restaurant and took a seat in the corner, knowing he wasn't gonna be long you ordered both of your drinks, already knowing what he would get you decided to get it for him so that it would be here when he came.

after about ten minutes of waiting he zoomed into the restaurant and found you instantly and took a seat as you sipped on your (Favorite drink)  "Hey" you greeted as he took a seat. "I'see you already'ordered?" He questioned and looked at the drink that was placed in front of him. "Yeah, you always get that anyway so i just got it for you." You replied and took another sip of your drink. " thanks'" He said and took a sip.

"Do'you know fwat you will'be getting?" He asked you questioningly as he took a look at the menu. "No, have you picked anything?" You asked after a second as he put the menu down so he wasn't reading it anymore. "Do'you vant to  just get sandwiches'?" He asked, looking at you questioningly. "Uh-" You thought about it for a second. "Sure- what kinda sandwich?" You ask and you both decide on a (Favorite kinda sandwich)  you guys order and ate while you talked about what to do and decide to go to the park, it was really nice out and there was one close to where you guys where. once you guys ate and talked you both got up and left after tipping the waiter and paying and whatnot. you both walked with you arms over one another, your body weight mostly on his as you both walked to the park.

once you arrived no one was really there since it was a school day and all the kids where in well---school-- you guys walked over to the swings and got on, kicking your feet to make it swing. "So, when will your sister be back from Romania?" You ask curiously,

you really liked Wanda, she was really sweet and nice to talk to as well.

"In'about a week, its boring without'her at the 'house." He replied, getting himself higher into the air.

"Sorry, but at least its quiet for a little right?" You said, trying to brighten his spirits, you admired how close they where.

"I suppose, i'do worry about her'though." He said and jumped off his swing while he was fairly high in the air and did a roll as he hit the ground. he then walked in front of your swing and put his arms out. "Jump'" He said and you did so and flew through the air. he caught you bridle style and then sped off, you laughing slightly as your hair flew back.

your arms where around his neck as you waited for the fast motion to stop.

he stopped in a second and put you down gracefully and kissed your forehead sweetly.  you smiled at him and then said, "Where are we?" You asked, spinning around and looking at your surroundings. it was peaceful, you could hear a small chirp from a bird singing and an ever so slight trickle from a little pond with a small small waterfall feeding it. you looked at him and you both sat down on the ground. He looked even more beautiful right then and you really wanted to tell him how you felt, but you where really scared that things between you two wouldn't be the same if he didn't feel the same way, you got lost in your thought and didn't even know that apparently Pietro was trying to talk to you. "Y/n, y/n, you'okay there?" Was the words that threw you back into reality as he shook you lightly to get your attention. you shot your head over to look at him. "Hm? What? sorry," You said quickly. "Vhat are'you thinking about?"  He asked, his arm still on your shoulder and his eyes furrowed. "Uh-nothing- what where you saying?" you asked, hoping he would drop it, but you knew he was to hardheaded for this and wasn't gonna give up without a answer, but you hoped anyway.