Pups and kittens

The rest of the party went on without any problems and everyone had a good time including me. As we finished singing happy birthday Theo announces that he has a surprise for everyone. Puppies and kittens.... I almost had a heart attack they were all so cute. Each child received a puppy or a kitten, along with medical records and everything else as the exited The Event.
"And the cutest of them all goes to the absolutely most gorgeous woman I've ever laid my eyes on," Theo sang in his Italian accent that has been making me melt all night. "Here you go beautiful," he says as he hands me the puppy.
"Awww hey papi chulo, aren't you just beautiful." He's just too cute I had to take him. "You know if you weren't so ugh, I would like you."
"Well I know this is something you wouldn't like to hear, but here goes. The only way you can keep him is if you agree to go on a date with me tonight."
He knew my answer all to well. I had already fell in love with the little fur ball once he was placed in my hands." That's a low blow, even for you. Give me your your phone." I then added my contacts and handed him mine to do the same. He's under Mr.Sexy.
***************************************
Theo's P.O.V
I set her name to Curvy Goddess. "I'll pick you up at around 5, sound alright?," I ask even though I knew the answer. "Oh and bring the little fur ball too, what do you want to name him?"
"Bruno not Bruno Mars, but Bruno as in the warrior, I can tell he's a fighter," my goddess says proudly. Oh if she likes a fighter she'd surely love me.
We said our goodbyes and I walked out of the building to head to my hotel suite near by. By the time I arrived to my room it was 6:30 am and all I could think about was the fact that I'm dragging Rose down a road, that I fear she won't understand, a dangerous road, but it's something about her that I can't let go. I have to have her, even if it's the last thing I do.
*************************************** Rose POV
By the time I get to my house it is 8:00 am and I'm beyond tired. I've been working for almost twenty four hours, I take a quick stress relieving shower and as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out like a light.
-------------------------------------------------
Fast foreword to 3:00pm
I wake up to Bruno barking," Hey pretty boy.  Ready to go out?" I took him out of his kennel and put him on his leash to take a walk and headed out to the store to get him some necessities. After shopping we headed back home to get ready for our five o'clock date, it being three we didn't have much time, we had a little too much fun at the pet shop. Getting home I took a quick shower, and Bruno a quick bath in thirty minuets flat.
"Bruno, what should momma wear hmmm?," I ask my little baby looking through my closet. I decided on calling Theo to see because I didn't have time for a slow text response, just to be safe. After he picked up I made sure to ask what we were doing and how to dress. He said it's a surprise, but to wear something comfortable and something I'm able to get dirty in. I settle with a navy green t-shirt, a pair of leggings, and a pair of converse. Once I was done I whipped up a quick little fruit salad and fed Bruno. Just as we were both done there was a knock on the door and you can already guess who was on the other side.
------------------------------------------------
Okay guys I know this took a while to upload, but here it is. I hope you liked it comment and vote for meh please. You guys stay safe.... lots of love from me 💕💕