Part 2 - Warped Tour

Jordan's P.O.V
The plane landed and Y/N, Alex, Johnnie, Kyle and I all got off.

"That was my first plane ride!" Y/N said.
"I thought you said you travelled a lot" I say, remembering what she told me back in L.A when we met a few hours ago.
"By bus" Y/N laughed.
"Ooh" I said, laughing.

She was beautiful with her H/C/L hair Shining in the hot sunlight.
'How is she wearing skinny jeans?' I thought.

"Hey, Y/N" I said,"how on earth are you wearing skinny jeans? It's boiling!"
"I... I don't know, actually." Y/N chuckled at herself.
"That reminds me, guys, after we're finished setting the tour bus up we should head to the beach" Alex said.
"Sounds like fun!" Kyle and Johnnie exclaimed in unison.

Everyone started laughing.

Your P.O.V
'Can't wait to go swimming' you thought. Then you remembered - your scars. You can't possibly go swimming with your cutting scars showing, and you don't even have a swimsuit to wear!
"Uh guys, I just remembered I can't go swimming." You say, and hoping they didn't think it was the time of the month, you added,"because I have no swimsuit."
"Oh, we'll just buy you one." Alex suggested.

Well, guess they're all going to see your scars. You had no injuries and they all knew that because you were walking fine. So you can't just fake an injury now.

An hour passed and you all finally got the tour bus set up and ready to leave for tomorrow.

"Time to head to the beach! Jeydon said he'd meet us there" Kyle showed the text Jeydon sent.
"Cool! I'm so excited to meet him!you squealed.
"Hehe, well let's go and head to the beach!" Jordan skipped to the door,"ladies first."
"Thank you Jordan," you smiled, and stepped off the tour bus. Everyone else piled out and ran to the beach. It was only 2 streets away and you all could see it from the tour bus.
There was a shop there for bathers and other water related things. Jordan gave you money to buy a swimsuit, so you did and went to the ladies change rooms to change into it. It was black with random purple splashes here and there.
Once you had changed you set your clothes you were wearing before next to Jordan's stuff, because his stuff were the only ones that wasn't scattered around everywhere. You saw Alexs' bright Aqua hair from where you were. Then you ran up to Jordan and splashed him with water.

"Haha hey there!" Jordan laughed,"Jeydon, this is Y/N. She already knows OWA pretty well so no need to introduce yourself"
"Hey Y/N" Jeydon greeted.
Alex and Johnnie were out in the waves. They were heading to some rocks and Kyle and Jeydon were going to jumping off the jetti. Kyle was vlogging it all on his go-pro waterproof camera.Jordan and you were left alone at the shore.

Jordan's P.O.V
Me and Y/N were left alone on shore, but I was fine with it. I looked down and saw scars on Y/N's thighs. They looked self inflicted.
"Y/N, what happened to your thighs?" I asked, worried.
"Oh uhm mm..." She trailed off, "a cat was scratching me."
'She thinks I'm going to buy that? No way' I thought. I took her hand and said,"tell me the truth."
She tried looking away but I made her face me. Her E/C eyes are more beautiful than I thought.
"Fine. I cut myself." Y/N admitted.
"No, please don't do that. Please." I tried not to get too emotional. Y/N started crying.
"No don't cry, it's ok" I said, pulling her into a hug. She stepped back and looked at me and smiled.
I wiped her tears off her face and she blushed when I held her hand and started walking into the water with her.

Kyle's P.O.V
I was holding the go pro, vlogging with Jeydon, and looked back to see what Jordan and Y/N were doing. They were holding hands and wading into the water.
"CUTIES!" I shouted and Jeydon laughed.
Jordan looked at me and came swimming over.
"What?" Jordan asked, glaring at me but trying not to laugh.

I stared at him and soon we all burst out laughing. Alex and Johnnie came over to see what all the commotion was about.
"What's happening?" Alex asked.
"Haha, well," I started, ending the video before continuing,"Jordan and Y/N were holding hands so I shouted Cuties, as you may have heard, and Jordan was acting all tough and he failed."

Everyone burst into laughter again and Y/N did laugh but not as hard as everyone else. She was blushing deep red though.

Did she really like Jordan?