EXAMS

y/n's pov
It was that time of year again. The time everyone hates and wants to get it over with. EXAMS! I hated exams because I'm not exactly an A student. (work with me here) I usually got Cs. "Okay class! It's that time of year again! We're going to be doing exams next week!" Miss Ama Chan announced. I banged my head on the desk. "Noooooo" I whispered to myself. A lot of other students were doing the same thing. "I will give you all of this week to study." Teacher~Chan continued. We all grabbed our text books and started to study. I couldn't read it because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to Miss Ama Chan tapping my shoulder. "Miss (Last Name) I see you are having trouble concentrating in class. I will give you a study partner." She said. "Who is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "I believe Rei would like to help you out." I looked over to see Rei standing in the doorway. I ran over to him and hugged him. "You're a life saver" I whispered in his ear. I gathered my backpack and walked to my house with Rei because we didn't have a swim meet today. He helped me study and explained things I didn't understand. After about an hour, we were finally done. We got everything finished. "Maybe I should come to your house and help you study until exams." Rei said. I nodded and then I helped him put all of his stuff away. We both blushed as we reached for the same book. "Oh! Uh sorry! I said, pulling away. "No it's okay." He replied smiling. We got the rest of his things and said goodbye to each other. "Maybe exams won't be so bad after all." I said after he left.