FIRST RACE

y/n's pov

I woke up excited because today was our first relay race as a team. I dressed up in my school uniform and packed my racing swimsuit.

 I dressed up in my school uniform and packed my racing swimsuit

(choose one if you like)

I packed my goggles and I packed a water bottle and towel. I raced off to school, jogging instead of taking the train to get exercise. When I got there, I was about an hour early. I went over to the swimming pool and decided to practice some. I changed and started to swim some laps. Suddenly, I heard a voice. "Hey cutie~ Sounds like we are gonna be competing against each other at the relay." I looked up from the pool and saw Rin standing near the pool, smiling a shark-like grin. "Oh yeah! I forgot Samezuka Academy was competing. Well, let the best team win." I said. I kept swimming until it was time for school and I had to change. My hair was still wet but whatever. "Looks like someone's been swimming." Kou said, the boys behind her. I could barely pay attention in class because I was so excited. After school was over, Miss Ama Chan drove us over to the swimming pool where we have races and such. We all raced towards the locker rooms and basically ripped our clothes off. It turns out that we were all wearing our swimsuits underneath. "This is our first relay as a team, so we had to do something special!" Nagisa said, putting on his goggles. We all lined up in our line, the race about to start. It went Nagisa, Makoto, Rei, me, and Haru. "3! 2! 1! GO!" Nagisa dived in and he won that round. So far, we were in the lead. Next, Makoto. He was pretty good at backstroke. Next was Rei. Rei's goggles started slipping off and he got to a disadvantage but he still managed to get in front of the others. Next it was my turn. As soon as Rei finished, I dived in and swam as fast as I could. Sonic wouldn't be able to catch up to me. Before I knew it, I finished. "THERE IS A NEW RECORD SET IN LANE 4" I heard the announcer shout. Next up was Haru. He swam about as fast as I did, maybe a little bit faster. "WE WON!" Nagisa shouted, jumping up and down. I did the same. We all got medals that said The Iwatobi Swim Team . "We did it!" I shouted. 

Rin's pov

I watched y/n jump up and down in triumph. She's cute when she's happy. When we went to go change in the locker rooms, I walked up to Haru. "So Haru. Is y/n single?" I asked. Haru was just silent and I could see him look down as if he didn't want to answer. I smirked because Haru was always like this when he was nervous. "I'm just kidding." I said, half lying. I heard Haru let out a breath of relief. So he likes her I thought to myself.