Chapter 2: In The Supermarket

The worst thing about not having my parents around was that i had to take the damn bus instead of being picked up. This time, however, I wasn't going to take the bus because I wasn't ready for any other kind of humiliation like what happened before, so I decided to walk home and perhaps step by the supermarket to get some stuff.

After minutes of walking, I finally made it to the supermarket, started picking up my weekly essentials and cruising my cart through the cereal asile, when my eyes came across a really delicious piece of meat, and no, it wasn't misplaced beef from the deli. This guy was beautiful, had a very Johnny Depp-ish look to him, so as any sane, single girl would do, I grabbed my Cocoa Puffs and followed him.

While going past the canned food, I was too busy checking out his cute butt (oh, it looked so good in those jeans) to realize how close I was getting when BAM

While going past the canned food, I was too busy checking out his cute butt (oh, it looked so good in those jeans) to realize how close I was getting when BAM ...I slammed my cart into the back of his heels.

It was the perfect time for a Twix (Like the guy in the commercial who doesn't know what to say, so he stuffs his mouth with a Twix bar)...
But unfortunately we weren't in the
candy aisle. Instead, I blabbered on about how sorry I was, blah, blah, blah. He wasn't amused. Looked rather pissed, actually. Not that I can blame him - a grocery cart slammed into the back of your heels ranks about a three on the pain scale. It was so embarrassing.

As I was darting through the store to pick up the rest of my list and get the hell out of there, I heard a really loud giggle, so I turned around to see who's the person that witnessed this utterly humiliating accident. Surprise! It was the same bastard i kept running into. What on earth was he doing there anyway?

"Aren't you gonna quit following me for the love of God?" I screamed, making everyone who was there staring at me.

"Chill, girl! I'm just buying some supplies that I'm in need of," He replied. "It doesn't have to be always about you, blushy girl."

All i wanted to do was to get the hell out of there before any other messed up thing happen, so I headed towards the door, finding my way out. All of a sudden, I felt someone grabbing my waist and running their hands all over my body. I jurked up and spun around because for a second, I thought it was that hot piece of meat, but what a surprise! Or should I say what a nightmare?

"J-Jordan? But aren't you supposed t-t.."

"To be in jail? You're surprised to see me, i know," He said with confidence. "Didn't you miss me? Or aren't going to say welcome back, at least?"

I was so shocked that i couldn't even speak. Jordan used to be my boyfriend. He was an amazing guy when we first met, but then he started doing drugs and sleeping with random girls. He basically changed 100% and wasn't the guy I fell in love with, so I had to give up on him and move on. He, however, couldn't. He wanted me to be his even against my own will. Speaking of that, let's all take a moment to thank the cop who arrested him for accusing drugs and drove him out of my life, but i guess he was back, wasn't he? It was hell all over again, then.