1. Pleased to Meet You, Hope I Guessed Your Name

Start from the beginning

He clamped his hand over my mouth and pushed us outside, he looked for those two guys he was telling me about earlier then he let me go.

"More work, less talk, you crazy bitch. You give them a good time, I'll give you a good pay and you'll thank me in the end, " he said in my ear and gave me a slap in my behind.

I shook my head and went on with what I was supposed to do. I walked towards the two men with their orders in my hands. As per usual all the drunkards turned towards me, gave me all their disgusting catcalls and whistles. I got nearer to their table and I noticed that these two seemed to be discussing something serious. One had a dark hair and a hat covering his face while the other had his back on me but his blazing long hair shone, the reflection of the hanging fairy lights gleamed on his hair. From where I stood I could their table was covered with papers, empty bottles of beer and burnt cigar butts.

They must have seen me coming because they quickly turned to me and smiled.

I smiled back and their drinks down the table. "Good evening, boys. I have here some Southern Comfort and JD for y'all."

"Thank you," the dark-haired man with a hat said quietly. Still I couldn't get a good look of his face because of the dim lights but I could see him, he and and the long-haired man "eyeing me up", though the long-haired one seemed to show more interest than the other.

"Well, I'll just go check on the others, if you need anything just shout.."

"Actually we could use your company here," Long hair said with a smirk. He asked me to sit down so I sat next to him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, "It's not everyday we get to stumble upon a beauty like yourself, Ms.--"

"Emilia, call me Emilia. It should be on my name tag." My fingers fumbled on the left side only to find that stupid piece of cardboard with my name gone. "Oh I think I lost my name tag." I muttered.

Long hair, who I gave the name Red, because of his stunning strawberry blonde hair , gave me an amused look. His eyes trailed from my face down to my chest. Surely Red and his friend liked what they were seeing all thanks to my devil boss. I could sense Mac smirking somewhere in the bar as he saw me giving these two boys some "amusement". Ugh. I wanted this night to end already. I wished to get my pay, go home and look for my two funny men who are either probably high as kites, or drunk with girls in bed. I could care less about what they're doing, I just wanted home.

"Hey, Emilia.." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Red trying to close the distance between us. "We're wondering when you'll get out, you know the three of us could fool around and I guarantee you won't regret it," his voice was low, almost sultry.

"Wow you're very forward, aren't you, " Red grinned, thinking that what I just said was a compliment but his friend had known better. Mister Quiet snorted while chugging his drink. Mister Quiet would look at me and my chest occasionally but I could tell he was more interested in whatever he was writing. Among these two he's the reserved , more observant type compared to Red who would give me a wink and a naughty smile whenever he could.

"So, what do you guys do? I never saw y'all here before, you must be from somewhere doing something." I asked them. I trusted my instinct that they're good people maybe I really could get along with them. I just don't want any funny business, is all.

"We're rock and rollers, what do ya think?" Red said bluntly.

What a nice but vague statement, I thought. But why the sudden change of his mood?

I was kind of surprised when the quiet one answered, "We're from Indiana. Lafayette, to be exact. We've been here for a couple of years doing gigs in bars here and there."