제 1 회 - 사슬

제 1 회 - 사슬

Soldier - Taemin playing..

---

"You may now kiss the bride."

Huh? Where am I? What? Oh, no.. Not this again.. "Doyoung-ah.." Jiho, no! I'm sorry! Please come back to me! I ran after Jiho, yet. It was like an eternal road, even if how fast I run. It seemed like I couldn't reach her.. Jiho! No! Please, wait! Come back!

"Doyoung-ah.. I'm sorry. I can't love you anymore. You abandoned me, you threw me away.." I glanced at Jiho, her tears were pouring out so much. "Jiho, please come back! I'm sorry! I never meant any of this to happen!" I kept running, and running. Until, I finally got in front of her. "Do you think I'll be able to love you like before? You're married, I'm no longer yours, and you're no longer mine. I gave everything up, just for you. Yet, what did you do?" She started crying again, this time, she was angry. "Why are you like this?" She sobbed, I pulled her to me, and embraced her tightly.

"Please, I'm sorry. Forgive me, I will look for you, please, just wait for me." I pleaded, and she shook her head in denial.

"We can no longer be together, Doyoung."

---

"ARGH!"

I placed my hand on my chest, and hyperventilated. I was breathing in so roughly, why? Why are these nightmares hunting me? I cupped my face, and cried silently on my hands.