Ending

One year later– last month of senior year.

As my high school life comes to an end, I can't help but smile thinking about my first day here. How mad I was at my mother, bless her, for making me transfer. How much I hated everyone and everything. How different it all was now.

On that first day, sitting with a bunch of dorks who turned out to be the best friends I could ever ask for. Sitting through boring classes– oh wait. Those are still boring, that hasn't changed. Being so afraid of how this school would perceive me.

How wrong I could be about a place. About people. Especially about one person in particular. Since that assembly, Harry and I have been pretty much inseparable. My friends became his and his friends became mine and all the walls began to crumble. So many kids gained the courage to be themselves from the example we set and seeing that all around us makes me smile like crazy. Taylor Swift? Actually a pretty cool girl. Amy? Not that spoiled. Did you know she makes all of her clothes? Rebecca is, well, Rebecca. Gotta love her though. Niall is the sweetest mushy I know and Zayn is loud as hell once you get him talking. Especially when he's around Perrie.

And the worst part is I would have never gotten to know these amazing people if Harry and I hadn't been in detention together that one day.

God what if. I can't even imagine my life without Harry at this point. We are going to the same Uni and getting a flat together off campus. Read: we are going to live together again! And not just because his parents kicked him out. My mum had a long talk with his parents and they are still trying to wrap their heads around the fact that their son has a boyfriend. It's a good thing I'm so lovable, otherwise this would be harder.

We go on all the dates we desire. Which are a LOT. And our anti Stylinson hate page is now officially a Stylinson fan page. We are pretty much couple goals.

Harry is senior president and he gets to continue spreading his message about bulling and being yourself. The only thin is now he thinks it's cute to call me the First Lady. It's not cute.

The twins still love him (duh), Lottie & fizz are annoyed by him almost as much as they are annoyed by me (duh), my mum still loves him (duh) & I still love him (major duh).

I'm walking over to sit with Harry, Pez & Zaynie now. We like to double date sometimes but it's mostly just a cute off. Haz & I are the reigning champs. He's so cute when he smiles aw. Okay, I got some cute stuff to pull.

Bye high school, you've been good to me. Kinda. Well, Haz is squeezing my cheeks (stop thinking with that dirty mind ugh) so I kinda gotta go now.

XOXO,

loubear

AN:

We are done! Only took me forever but. It's done. I'm so sad. Who wants to see Lou and Haz take college? Anyone? I may do it. Check out my other stuff I'm like 85% Larry so I gotchu fam. Lmao I'm still sad about Zerrie so I put it in. Oh and one more thing. LARRY IS REAL. Okay I love you if you have read even just a word of this crazy book of mine. Thanks for all of the support!! So much luv💕

Sills