Hook

A/n: hi guys. so I'm gonna actually be more consistent with my updates now. That is if I can get 10 comments on this chapter! And at least 8 of them cannot just say "update". I'm sorry this is a kind of stupid thing to do but I really want feedback and suggestions otherwise I have no inspiration to right this. Love you guys. Also if you see this vote please (: can I get 10 votes too? I don't have to but if I could get 10 comments and 10 votes at the minimum I will be the happiest person ever. Also this chapter is dedicated to @boobear_luff! She's awesome check her out. Ok. I'm gonna write now. 10 comments 10 votes let's go.

--

School was a little better the next day. I mean, my heart still throbbed every time I passed him in the hallways and it still hurt to look at him but at least I knew I was better off now and I could move on. Kinda.

Also, I told Perrie as well, so she has been helping me a lot with motivational speeches, something Pez excels at, and Eleanor, who is still sick, has been texting me a lot too. It's nice to know I'm not going through this on my own.

Lunch is nice. I actually only think of him four times the entire time, keeping myself busy with today's topic: superman vs. batman.

Next class is English. It's no Harry so that's good. Liam is there and the teacher assigns us to be partners.

"Hey Lee" I say with a smile.
"Hey Lou", he says smiling at me. We end up getting nothing done, just laughing and talking the whole time. I'm so invested in Liam, Harry doesn't cross my mind once. Maybe I'll get over it.

I didn't even know Harry for that long. We were over so quickly. So why do I care so much? Why can't I stop thinking about him? But I already knew the answer. I love him. Well, loved him. That's why it's taking me so much time to get over him. Because he broke my heart.

It only took a week. A week for me to fall in love with him. Some people take years to fall in love with someone. And it only took me a week. A week of green eyes, dimples, brown curls and deep voices. A ignored rich boy that popped his way into my life. And left just as he had made himself comfortable.

Stop Louis, I thought. Your gonna fall in love with him all over again, after you've just almost got over him. But I couldn't stop my self from it because it had already happened.

I sighed.

Maybe I'll never get over Harry Styles.

--

After the day was finished, I rushed to my locker to get my things to go home, when I spotted a note sticking out of it. It was wrinkled, but on it was beautiful cursive, one that I knew too well.

If I were smart, I would've crumpled it up and thrown it away then, but I'm not and I'm way too curious so I read it.

Louis,

Meet me at our coffee shop at 3? Please I need to talk with you.

Harry .x

If I were smart, I wouldn't go. But I'm not and I'm too curious...

--

I know I shouldn't be this excited and I certainly shouldn't have almost fainted when I saw a certain smile, but I put on a strong face and stride towards him in confidence.

"What do you want?" I say, trying to sound angry.

"You" he says.

"Well in that case I guess this meeting is over because that certainly isn't going to happen."

I turn to walk away but thankfully he pulls me back.

"Wait Lou, let me talk."

"You have 10 minutes"

"Thank you. So Louis... I've been doing a lot of thinking and I realized how wrong I was. I shouldn't have hid you and I should have let you walk away from me. I don't expect you to forgive me immediately but it would mean so much to me if you could give me a second chance? I've never liked someone like I like you. And I'm willing to work for you. Even if it means going out of my comfort zone. I know Eleanor told you about what happened between us and that may lead to your lack of trust towards me but I've changed. I really, really have Lou and I'd love to show you that. So, will you let me start over, do this properly? Let me take you on a date? Please Lou?"

I sighed. "Pick me up at 7."

Harry paused for a second before a huge smile spread across his face. "Really Lou? Thank you so much! I won't let you down I promise!" His smile stretched his face so much I thought it would break as he squeezed me in a tight hug.

"But we are taking it slow." I reminded him.

"Yeah of course Lou. See you at 7?"

"See you then" I said and got up to leave the boy, still smiling like little kid in a candy store

And maybe I skipped all the way home in excitement and went home to tell my sisters and mum about it. And maybe I squealed for joy once or twice. But hey, I'm not telling.

And maybe I was happier than I should've been when his car pulled up outside our house, but who can blame me? Harry Styles had hooked me in again and it was good.

A/N 2: 10 votes. 10 comments. Larry date.