Chapter 13: Unknown feelings

Your POV
"She's mine" they said in unison. "Oi. Get back to your sense" I said feeling annoyed and they clear their throat Sehun approach me and held my hand. "Should we dance, milady?" He said.

"H-Huh?" I was drag to the dancing floor he wrap his hand on my waist and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Seriously! Oh Sehun!" Tao yelled and he smirk.

"Don't mind them" he said and I smile awkwardly. He chuckle "you're so adorable" he whisper and I can feel my face turn red as tomato. "I swear to myself I will killed you after this..." I growl quietly.

Then somebody grab my arm away from him I turn to see Suho with his angelic smile. "Should we dance, Miss Park?" He said and kiss my hand. "H-Hey..." He spin me around and I can see Sehun got drag away by Xiumin and Chen.

"You're good at dancing" he said "oh. Thanks..." I mumble. I clear my throat as somebody grab me away from Suho I turn again and saw Baekhyun. "Hello, Kkaebsong~" he said grinning from ear to ear.

"Baekhyun why are you?" I got cut off by him "shh... Let's just enjoy our dance without the others disturbing" he said and got pull off by Tao. "Let's dance!" Tao said and I nodded slowly.

The song turn to Audien-Something Better ft. Lady Auntelem(I don't know if this is the girl name so just continue). While we were dancing Chen pulled Tao away. "My turn" he shot and Tao glare at him.

"Hello Milady, let's enjoy this dance together" he said treating me like I am the Master. Then Kai pull Chen away and he smirk at me I rolled my eyes and glare at him.

"Let's go away from here" he said and drag me out of the dancing floor. He pinned me against the wall where no one is around I look at him gritting my teeth. "What are you trying to do?" I said.

"Please stop playing hard to get, Park Mina" he said stroking my cheek I feel a little blush on my face. I gather all my strength and push him away. "D-Don't touch me! You pervert DARK SKIN SHOW OFF CRAP!!" I yelled and he chuckle then smirk. "I am leaving!" I said and walk away from him.

That jerk really wanted a punch from me huh? Playing with my feelings again I will murder him. I saw the others talking and looking for me. "Mina~!" Sehun run toward me and I push him away lightly.

"What's wrong?" Lay said looking at me. I look at him and shook my head slowly. "It's nothing..." I said coughing a little and Chanyeol raised one of his eyebrows. "You okay? Your face look red?" He said and I look at him.

"I'm okay" I said tiredly and went to get some drink. "Here you go" Kris said handing me a glass of cola. "Thanks..." I said and drink it. "I think you should go home, you look tired" Luhan said and I look at them.

They smiles are warming, caring and gentle. "Okay..." I said and wave a goodbye at them. Wow. This is my first time acting good after few years. I walk toward Myungsoo and Mary who is talking about random stuff.

"Guys let's go... I don't feel so good..." I said and they nodded. "Let's go, Mary!" Myungsoo said as he took out his car keys. As I walk to the car I weakly open the car door and look back the hall and saw him leaning against the wall crossing his arms. I narrow my eyebrows and went inside.

Why am I feeling gentle toward them slowly? This is not me... Am I slowly changing? And what is this unknown feelings in me ?
----------------------------
Hello guys! Here another update! My head is feeling a little dizzy and my shoulders are sore along with my neck but it's okay since I get to see you all! The BTS book is already publish you can go sign up now ^^ I'm waiting but didn't see any comment yet so see you on the book soon and don't forget to vote and comment stay lovely guys!