Chapter 6

Kid and Crona decided to tell everyone the news the next day because when they went back inside, they saw Soul passed out with a huge nosebleed and they had to take him to the infirmary. At least Black star has a roomate to keep him company until they both recovered. That night, while Kid and Crona were laying down, about to sleep, Crona said:"K-Kid."
"Yes, Crona?" Kid said.
"Are we going to tell Lord Death?" Crona asked.
Kid laid there, quiet for a moment before replying:"Yes, why?"
"W-well, I don't want him t-to be mad a-at you."
Kid smiled and said:"It's alright Crona, he'll probably be upset at first, but, he'll be happy."
Crona smiled and said:"Goodnight Kid."
"Goodnight Crona."
................................
The next day, Kid and Crona invited the others to the Gallows Manor to tell them the big news.
"Everyone, we have something to sa-BLACK STAR, PUT THE VASE DOWN!" Kid yelled.
Tsubaki smiled and said:"So what did you wanted to tell us?"
Crona smiled shyly and said"I'm pregnant."
Everyone in the room then started to surround Kid and Crona. They were all happy.
"So you're really pregnant?"
"How long have you known?"
"Are you guys going to have a baby shower?"
"Is it a boy or a girl?"
Patty then frowned. Liz noticed first and said:"Patty what's wrong."
Patty looked up at her sister and said:"I lost a bet with Soul, I owe him a lot of money."
Soul said"Oh right, I almost forgot about the bet."
Everyone else just sweat-dropped.
Patty immediatly became happy again and said:"Congradulations, you two!"
"Thank you, Patty." Kid said.
"T-thank you." Crona said.
"Aw yeah, let's celebrate!" Black star yelled, bringing out a bottle of wine and a keg of booze.
"Where did you get those?" Tsubaki asked, baffled.
"Doesn't matter. What matter's is that the great Black star is here!" Black star yelled.
"U-um, I think it's too early to celebrate and I can't drink." Crona said.
"But, you are having a baby shower right?" Patty asked, with sparkles in her eyes.
"Y-yes" Crona said.
"Okay then, were having a baby shower in a month." Maka said.
"Maka, it's their kid, they decide when the baby shower is."
"I-it's alright Soul, we'll have the baby shower in a month." Crona said.
The group then spend the rest of the day talking and laughing.
............................
(A/N): And that's it for chapter 6. I'm really sorry for not updating in a month. I had writer's block. I hope you guys liked the chapter, if you didn't, i'm sorry, i'm a terrible writer. If you did, thank you and i'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!