Chapter 4

....After school......
Kid and Crona were at the Gallows Manor because Stein said he needed a bit more time to get the results. So, they decided to invite Maka, Soul, and Tsubaki to watch a movie with Liz and Patty.
In the middle of the movie, "Titanic", Stein came in.
"Kid. Crona. I have the results. Everyone else, get out, we need privacy." Stein said.
"What, why!?! I was about to see Rose naked." Soul said.
Maka tooked out her largest book and yelled:"MAKA-CHOP!!"
She hit the book on Soul's head, which caused him to bleed from his head.
"Umm.. I think what Soul is trying to say is why can't you go in Kid's room?" Tsubaki asked.
"Because i'm afraid that if I touch anything in that room that will mess up the symmatry, Kid will have a meltdown." Stein replied.
"Well, that's true. Let's go." Liz said. With that everyone went outside and wait.
"S-so professor Stein, w-what did the results say?" Crona asked, nervous.
"Wait, Crona. I need to make sure he doesn't have any dissecting tools." Kid said.
"I didn't bring any." Stein said.
Kid rose an eyebrow. Stein sighed and lifted his arms so Kid would give him the pat-down. After an awkward two minutes, Kid said:"Alright, he's clean."
"Anyways, you aren't sick Crona." Said Stein.
"But, she was vomiting a lot this morning. Are you sure the results are correct?" Kid asked.
"Positive. I made sure of that, don't worry." Stein said.
"Then why was I feeling so sick?" Crona asked, confused.
"Well, Crona, it's because you're pregnant." Stein said calmly.
Crona and Kid stood in shock for a moment before they both fainted. Stein stood there as he put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it. "Hmm... They tooked the news better than I thought." Stein said, "They're out cold, a perfect time to dissect them. I knew I should have brought my tools with me."
......................
(A/N): Well, that's the end of this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a month, I had writer's block. I hoped you guys liked the chapter. You guys are awsome. I'll try and do better if the chapter sucked and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!