Chapter 5

........At the Gallows Manor........
When Crona and Kid woke up, they saw Stein sitting there on his rolling chair (A/N: where did the chair come from) reading a book without a care in the world.
"Oh, you two are awake." Stein said, not looking up from the book.
"How long have we been out." Kid asked.
"About 10 minutes." Stein replied.
"So, I'm really pregnant." Crona said, looking down with a hand on her stomach.
"Yup." Stein said calmly.
"But, how? I mean, Kid, you wore a condom when we were doing 'that'." Crona said.
"Exactly, this doesn't make sense." Kid said, confused.
"It might've broke then." Stein said.
Stein then put the book away and said:"A bigger question is whether you two want to keep the child or abort it."
Crona sat there, unsure of what to do. Kid said:"We'll keep it."
Crona looked at him and said:"Really, you want to start a family with me?" Crona asked. Kid looked at her and smiled as he said:"Of course I do. I always wanted to be a father, and I think you'll be a great mother."
Crona smiled and said:"W-well, I think you'll be a great father."
They leaned in close and as they were about to kiss, a handful of popcorn flew and hit them as Stein said:"If you guys are going to get all lovey dovey, don't do it in front of me." They turned to see Stein sitting there with a small bag of popcorn.
"Where did you get that?" Crona asked.
"Don't worry about it." Stein simply said,"Anyway, who are you guys tell first."
"Isn't it a little early to tell anyone I'm pregnant?" Crona asked.
"No, because for a shinigami, it takes three months for them to develop in the womb instead of nine months." Stein said.
"Oh, so that fast?" Crona said.
"Yup." Stein replied.
"So, who do you want to tell the news to first?" Kid asked.
Crona thought for a moment and said"Maka"
.....................

When Kid and Crona went outside, they told everyone to go back inside. Soul ran to the door while screaming: "YES! NUDE ROSE, HERE I COME!" Before Maka could chop Soul, Crona said:"Um, Maka, can you stay here for a minute, me and Kid need to tell you something." Maka smiled and said:"Sure, what is it."
Crona nervously said:"I-I'm pregnant with Kid's child." Maka stood there for a moment before turning to Kid and yelled:"KID, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" She then proceeded to Maka-chop him repeatedly with her copy of 'Moby Dick'.
"Maka, please stop!" Crona yelled.
"Why!?! This bastard got you pregnant!" Maka yelled.
When Crona tooked Maka's book away, she asked Kid:"Kid, are you alright."
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you Crona." Kid replied.
"Maka, please don't hurt Kid. He may have gotten me pregnant, but, he's going to be there for me all the way and we're happy that we're going to have a family."
Maka stood there and said: "Alright, if you two are okay with this, I am too. Congradulations."
"Thank you Maka." Crona said.
Maka turned to Kid and said: "Sorry for Maka-chopping you."
"It's alright, now I know how Soul feels." Kid replied. They then went into the Manor to tell the rest of the group the news.
............................
(A/N: And that's it for chapter 5. I'm sorry if it sucked, but I hope you enjoyed it. If you did like it, thank you and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye!