Just Us

I gaze into our bedroom and see my baby starring back at me. I get lost in his beautiful eyes and climb into bed next to him. I slowly run my hands through his hair and say "I love you Chris." " I love you too baby girl. You are mine and I am yours."

He leans in and kisses me with such strength and passion. He slowly takes off my shirt and looks and me with such awe. We lay there starring deep into each others eyes as we fall in love all over again. He kisses my collar bone and makes me giggle. After a moment he looks up confused, but then continues on his way lower and lower.

He riches my hips and starts to pull off my black underwear, but I stop him just to see how  intrigued he is with my body. He slows down and slides back up towards my face. I nuzzle my nose in his neck and he holds me like I'm going to leave.
Chris looks over at the clock and sees the time is 6:48 and decides to get up for work. I rise with him and make him breakfast, which makes him happy. As he's getting dressed in his nice blue jeans and a black button down shirt, I decide to fix his hair. I pause for a moment and smile because he is so gorgeous and he's all mine.

As he starts the car I watch out the window and clean up breakfast. Somehow we always have dishes, but I end up leaving them and getting dresses myself and leave the house for a while.