.•.•.•.

It's hot out. You check the the time.

1:37am.

You've been waiting out side the tour bus for hours, staring at the black tinted windows, hoping someone was looking back at you.

You just came out of a Twenty One Pilots concert, from the pit, specifically. Your friends and other people waiting have gone home and it is only you, and a security guard.

Minutes more pass by. You've lost hope. They're really not going to come out. So you begin to walk away. That is until you hear the creak of a door. You stop in your tracks and look back to the tour bus.

A colorfully tattooed arm waves the security guard over. There's murmuring, you figure they're about to tell you to leave. About to begin walking away again, you hear a gruff, "Hey," from the guard.

You mumble, "Don't worry about it telling me to leave I was just about—"

  "No, he wants to talk to you."

Your mouth drops open. "Who?"

"Just go inside," the security guard says, losing his patience.

He removes the barrier and knocks on the door of the tour bus. It opens, ominously and slowly. This is it. Your waiting has paid off. Your breaths become shaky.

You step inside and all the lighting is dim, the only source of light is a small lamp in the corner.

The bus is seemingly empty. You look around, the light casting shadows around the room. This is sketchy, you think.

Suddenly, a strong, yet gentle hand places itself on your shoulder, startling you. There is a quiet voice, that you recognize, but at the same time, it's completely alien.

"Hi. Sorry it's dark. Tyler's sleeping."

"OhmyGodicantbelieveyou—" you sputter.

"Calm down," he starts laughing lightly and through the dark you can see his lips and puppy dog eyes.

"I felt like a dipcrap making you wait out there but there were just too many people."

"It's okay," you tell him, and then add "but do you even know how many people you played in front of tonight?"

    "A lot of people. But I try not to think about it on stage or my hands get sweaty and I drop my drumsticks."

    You give him an easy smile.

    "Do you want to talk?" He asks, and you hurriedly nod yes.

You and Josh sit down on the couch and for what seemed like mere minutes but what were actually hours, you talked. You talked about things like what his favorite color was to what his tattoos mean.

Whispering and sitting close to each other, trying not wake up Tyler and laughing nervously when you thought he'd wake up.

"Y' know, we don't have a show tomorrow. We're gonna stay here. Overnight. Do...do you wanna go somewhere?"

He's anticipating your answer.

You smile wide. "Yes."