Chapter 3: Akabane Karma

Start from the beginning

You looked over to Koro-sensei and you spotted a magnificent sand castle. He also wore a green robe and hat. There was a purple blanket underneath him, with a teapot and tea cups. You grabbed Isogai and Maehara's hands, pulling them upwards.

"Once the everyone can hit me, you will have to fight Karasuma-sensei as well..." you told them, sweat dropping.

"If you are also capable of hitting me, your chance of success will increase by leaps and bounds," Karasuma informed them. "During this class, I will be teaching all of you stabbing, shooting--all the assassination basics I taught (Y/N). That is all for today."

"Arigatogozaimashita!" The whole class thanked him, bowing at the same time.

The whole class split up into smaller groups. Some were saying that Karasuma was cool, or either scary, which made Koro-sensei...flinch. He started ranting on how Karasuma was stealing his popularity from the class. You walked with Nagisa and Sugino once the bell rang out. Before you walked up the stairs, you and Nagisa saw a tall boy with red hair standing at the very top step with a juice box in hand.

"Yo, Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)-chan. It's been awhile," he addressed the both of you.

"Karma-kun..." you slowly said his name.

"You're back!" Nagisa greeted him with surprise. The both of you were shocked to see him arrive. He walked down the steps and stopped in front of you.

"Nice new hair style, Nagisa-kun," he told Nagisa, who thanked him. Karma then faced me, ignoring Sugino. He looked at you head-to-toe, then blurted out with a straight face, "(Y/N)-chan, you still look cute."

"Hahaha, thanks...Karma-kun," you thanked him in a low voice, your cheeks slowly growing pink. That caught you off guard. You had forgotten that he was like that.

"So that's the infamous Koro-sensei!" He looked over your shoulder and began to head straight for Koro-sensei. "Sugee, he really does look like and octopus!"

"Akabane Karma-kun...right? I heard your suspension was up today." Koro-sensei turned dark purple, sticking his tentacle up. "But you shouldn't be tardy on your first day back."

Karma laughed, nervously. "It's hard to get back into the swing of things...Feel free to call me 'Karma'. Yoroshiku, sensei!"

"Same to you. Let's make this a fun year," Koro-sensei told him.

Both of them held their hands out for a shake. As Karma took his hand, Koro-sensei's tentacle liquefied. Karma threw his juice box in the air, and a anti-teacher knife came out of his sleeve. He tried to strike him, but Koro-sensei quickly evaded a couple feet away from Karma.

"Eh? You really are fast," Karma said out loud. He looked his hand, which had the anti-teacher material on it.

"These knives really do work on you. I tried cutting them into little pieces but..." Karma had a devious smirk on his face. "To be deceived by a simple trick. On top of that, you jumped back all that way...are you afraid of dying?"

You all watched him walk towards your teacher. He, Akabane Karma, was the first person in this class to ever harm Koro-sensei. Koro-sensei grew his tentacle back, and Karma spoke to him.

"I heard that this class calls you 'Koro-sensei' because you're unkillable." He leaned his face in on Koro-sensei. "But what's this? Are you really just a pushover after all?"

Everyone saw Koro-sensei's face, which turned scarlet red, and had irk marks popping all over his head. Kayano and some others asked you and Nagisa what kind of person Karma was.