CH. 28 Praeludium for you

Start from the beginning

Boy, I was really going to miss him. God bless Skype and internet!

“Travis love, I think Jasper’s mind doesn’t works exactly like yours, even though I totally love your dirty mind..” Oh boy, those two were really just meant to be together. Travis turned to look at him and he smirked in that cat-like way and quickly licked his lips. Alex sort of growled and I saw how he tightened the grip on him. “Hmm, I definitely love your dirty and crazy mind.”

“And I love your dirty and beasty mind, baby.”

I think every time they were together and had a moment of uhm well, of Alex and Travis, well, they really forgot about everything else; in that moment it was just them. It wasn’t bad or anything of the sort, it didn’t make you feel uncomfortable or left aside, because it was actually very sweet and beautiful to see, as you could see and feel the deep love and connection they had.

Travis turned his head back to look at me and smiled.

“Sorry Jas, Alexi just distracted me.” Alex chuckled and rested his chin on my friend’s shoulder.

“He’s right, sorry. What is it you wanted to ask about Dima?” He said staring at me with smiling but very intense ice-blue eyes. They had a different shade from Dima’, because Alex’s eyes were of a lighter blue and really gave you the idea of ice and they could be very hard and intimidating sometimes, while Dima’ aquamarines were always grinning and warm.

“Uhm well, I was thinking of camping somewhere outside New York, as around the area we have many parks, but uhm, I have no idea if he has ever done anything of the sort, because must confess I have no clue on how to set a tent and the like. I did a bit of camping with Nic, but it’s been years since last time and he was the one knowing what to do. And uhm well, I didn’t want to ruin the surprise by asking him directly.” I blushed a bit and chewed my lip and Travis jumped up clapping his hands. Oh boy, I think he liked the idea.

“Camping? Hell Jas, it’s going to be super and I’m sure blondie loves it!” He turned to his boyfriend grinning. “Baby, can we do it someday, too?”

“Anything you want, Travis.” He smiled tenderly and then looked at me. “Don’t worry Jas, Dima loves it and he actually did it many times with his family, even though I don’t remember last time they went all together, especially after Anatoly changed that much.” After what happened with him, Alex started to call him again with his name, but not Tolya yet. I knew it would take longer for him, but Travis told me how Alex was glad that Anatoly finally came back to his senses. “He sure knows everything on the matter and I remember we actually camped once in his garden, I think five years ago or so. Ask him about that.”

“Can’t believe it, you guys camped in a garden?” Travis asked quite surprised. “And who else was there?”

“It was Derek, me, Dima, River and Hayden. After we got to know Hayden, Dima decided it’d be cool to have a night camping in his garden, you know, to talk about girls and the like.” He winked at me and I widened my eyes.

“Talking about girls?” Travis asked and you couldn’t miss the note of jealousy in his voice. “What about them?”

“Hmm my love is jealous...” Alex teased my friend. “I love it, but you know I always found girls a pain in the neck and sex never really interested me and was boring, well, until I met you.” Oh boy, the way he smirked at Travis. They exchanged a deep look and uhm, sure, whatever plans they had I think they might skip part of them, if not all. “Well Jasper, I think you had a great idea and he’ll love it for sure.”

“Thanks Alex.”

“Hey cutie, have you already found the place?”

“Yep, I found a nice park that has also a beach and hope we can swim, since right now May is very warm.”