The Ajin Rumor

Yes... The Ajin rumor has been spreading ever since the incident in Africa, the rumors were to say the next victim was someone in Japan but weren't sure how many victims there were gonna be.

You awoken from a nightmare that left you showered in sweat, heavily breathing you were relieved that the nightmare was over, you reasurred yourself before you started to look around your room, your eyes caught attention to your alarm clock that stood silently on your desk next to a cup of water

sweat dripped down from your forehead to the collar of your pajamas and you noticed that there was still enough time to quickly get ready for school, it only took a couple of minutes to shower and change, you usually wore a normal shirt and jeans, quickly you made sure you were ready before you were out the door.

You checked the time on your phone while the wind blew through your body causing you to shiver as your skin grew cold as a corpse, you started to pick up the pace to meet up with your friends who were beginning to leave their homes for school "let me guess another bad dream?" One of them asked since it was pretty obvious.

Your facial expressions gave it away while the cold wind blew into your face, you were about to nod but instead a sigh escaped your lips "you should really stop worrying about the Ajin rumor, besides its most likely to be a lie"

your other friend grinned to lighten up the mood, it was gradually getting duller than usual since the nightmares became more frightening each day, you yawned for a moment before responding "I know" you smiled back at her wiping the tears that formed in the corners of your eyes.

(Time Skip- After School)

You often walked home with some of your friends but the closer you got to each and every one of their homes the more they dissapeared leaving, they left as if you were picking pedals from a flower that was soon only left with one, you remembered that you were finally alone, but not completely...

there would be only one person left that didnt even talk, he acted as if he was alone himself, of course he went to your school and you knew his name pretty well, a boy named Kei.

You never really talked to him before, and didnt even get a chance to get close to him since you were busy laughing with your friends but for some reason you thought now was the time...

Your brain told you something was going to happen if you met him so you decided to take that risk out of curiosity "oh um hi Kei" you walked a bit closer to him and he opened his mouth to speak "hey" he replied not even making eye contact with you, he stayed silent until you started explaining about a black ghost you saw when you were little, "you saw it too?"

Kei had a concerned face yet you could tell he was a bit surprised that you saw the exact samething he did, he looked into your eyes as if he finally wanted to talk to you, "wait you saw it?!" You were also surprised to see him actually going through what you did

"yeah but I don't think it meant anything right?" breaking eye contact you two proceeded walking for a while, you thought back to that strange conversation which made your lips curve into a smile

I finally talked to him

You stopped at the lights, waiting for it to change but, unexpectedly you saw Kei walk right pass you not stopping, he seemed to be thinking of something and he walked across the street without notice, cars were driving toward him which made you panick in fear that he would get hurt "Kei!"

You screamed before he got hit but it was too late, it all happened too fast and you werent able to catch up, you watched the poweful impact of a truck hit Kei pushing him down, the tires screetched ripping open his body while his blood splattered everywhere damaging his internal organs