~ Sports Ball ~

Olivia could not believe where she was. She was sitting in between Emma and Brooke right before the basketball game started. "Yay. Sports ball." Brooke sighed as she looked around.

Olivia watched as the team was throwing free shots, and her eyes stayed on Jake the entire time. She knew he could tell that she was watching him, but she didn't care. He turned to face her and smirked. He blew her a kiss, and winked. Olivia shook her head and sighed.

Brooke saw Branson walk out of the gym, and smiled. She grabbed her purse and started to get up. "I'm going to get some licorice whips, and then I'll be right back." Brooke told the two girls before leaving them.

Brooke's dad stood up to the mic and started to give a speech. "Good afternoon. It has been an emotional week for Lakewood. We have lost two lovely young ladies in our community; Nina Patterson, and Rachel Murray. Can we please have a moment of silence?"

Olivia felt Emma grab onto her hand as she bowed her head. Olivia sighed before doing the same.

As soon as the moment was finished, Emma saw Jake run over to her and her sister. She nudged Olivia who looked up, and her eyes widened. "What do you want?"

"To make a bet." Jake smirked at her. "If I score over thirty points in the game, you have to kiss me right after."

"And if you don't?" Olivia smiled a bit.

"I have a to kiss you." Jake chuckled. "Either way, you'll be kissing the Jake tonight."

"That's unfair." Olivia stated. "How about, if you, personally, don't score over thirty points, you have to stop nagging me about forgiving you."

"Deal." Jake smiled.

"Why did you agree so easily?"

"Because I know I'll win."

*

About halfway through the game, Jake had already scored most of the points, and Olivia knew she was doomed. Kieran walked in and stood next to Emma. "Your boy's pretty good." He said to her. "Have you let him plead his case yet?"

"Yeah, after I almost took his head off with a two by four." Emma stated. "I was cleaning up at work, and I think someone was- I don't know- trying to scare me, or something."

"And then he showed up?" Kieran asked her.

"What do you mean by that?" Emma asked him.

"Sorry to intrude, but it's classic." Olivia said to her. "He messes with your head and then rescues you."

"No way." Emma shook her head.

"Did he ask you for one little favor?" Kieran asked her. "Something that tugged at your heartstrings?" Emma didn't answer, but was just staring at Will. "I thought so."

*

When the game ended, Jake had scored over thirty points, and Olivia was dreading the kiss. Thankfully, Will ran over to the three girls instead of Jake. "Hey, thanks for coming out tonight."

"No problem." Emma awkwardly smiled. "You played a good game."

Will looked back at Kieran. "So what's up with that guy?" He asked Emma. "Do you like him?"

"Will, I don't want to have a fight." Emma said after sighing.

"Good, me neither." Will said before pressing his lips to hers. When he pulled away, he smiled. "God, I missed that."

"Goodnight, Will." Emma stated.

The three girls stood up and started to walk out of the gym, but Jake pulled Olivia away from them. "Wait for me in the parking lot?" Emma nodded in response. Jake pulled Olivia closer towards him. "EW. You're all sweaty!" Olivia pushed him away from her.

"You have to kiss me anyways." Jake smirked, tauntingly.

"Yeah, that's right." Olivia rolled her eyes. "Let's just get this thing over with."

"Whatever you say, babe." Jake smiled. Olivia quickly pressed a chaste kiss to Jake's lips. "That's all I get?"

"Yep." Olivia smiled at him before starting to walk away. "Bye now."

Jake grabbed onto Olivia's wrist and pulled her towards him. He smashed his lips onto her's, and moved his hands to her waist. Olivia felt the urge to not kiss him back, but ended up giving in, and ran her hands through his hair. She pulled away, but Jake continued to kiss her neck. He saw her turn on her phone. "Babe, what are you doing."

"Texting Emma to tell her that she's fine to leave." Olivia smirked before kissing Jake again. 

AN: I literally have so much prewritten for this fic, and I do not feel bad about doing it. I think I'm in the seventh episode. I think that you will all really like how it's going. I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, and don't worry, I have much planned for Olivia and Noah. I'm sorry, though, that this isn't a very long chapter. 

Please comment what you hope for in later chapters, and do not forget to vote!

Thank you! Have a nice day, lovelies