From there, the Jakov siblings and Andy race down the street again in the car. Leaving a passed out Bridgett and sleeping Joon on the street.

oO0OoO0Oo

Bridgett rolled around on the ground, she finally lifted up her head and looked around herself. What happened? All she remembered was a crazy gunslinger almost killing her trying to figure out where Sony was, a demon glaring at her, and an idiot next to the demon. Wow, what a weird dream. Bridgett then jumped as she heard a snoring next to her, her eyes widened as she turned and saw that Joon was sleeping next to her on a couch.

W-Wait! It wasn't a dream! Bridgett clutched her head, did the police capture them? Did they send her and Joon to jail? ! Actually, she looked around herself, this place is pretty nice for a jail. Couch, desk, carpetted floor, well painted. Bridgett climbs over and shakes the boy's shoulder.

"Joon! J-Joon!" She whispers out. Joon snorts before waking up and looking around himself and raising an eyebrow at Bridgett.

"What happened?"

"T-That's what I-I wanted to ask y-you." Joon straightens himself out more and gets up a bit from the couch, squinting his eyes around the dark room. He then raised an eyebrow.

"When did we get to the school?" Her eyes widened.

"W-We're at school? !" Right at that, the door to the office opened and lights turned on making both teens wince at the sudden glare.

"Oh, so you two woke up." Joon groans at the entrance of Edison, of course, who else would have sent the police out. The man walks around them and onto his desk, now adoring a frown.

"Students shouldn't skip school."

Bridgett and Joon simply stay quiet at his comment, making the man let out a sigh.

"Well, it also seems that there were others that skipped wasn't there? Jagger, Andy, Paul, Vincent, 'Bomb Loan', and Sony. Where are your friends right now?" Bridgett was the first to speak.

"W-We don't k-know! S-Sony asked f-for h-help t-today, trying to f-find 'Bomb Loan', t-that's why everyone else w-went." Edison quirks an eyebrow at the situation, he lets out a hum and leans back in his chair.

"Looks like I'll have to expel them all from the school." Bridgett's eyes widen as she begins to stutter more, Joon sends a glare at the man while his arms were folded across his chest.

"For what? Trying to find a student?" Edison lets out a sigh and opens a drawer from his desk and takes out a packet of folders.

"If only it was that simple." He says while going through the files. "Unfortunately, the students have done more crimes than I thought in this school. Jagger has shot a few males, Vincent has beaten some to a point where they can't walk, and 'Bomb Loan' carries explosives with him and supposedly doesn't have a guardian or parent. That must have been why you kids didn't call the police to help find the boy."

They don't respond. Edison shakes his head at the two.

"You shouldn't associate with such dangerous people, especially smart kids as yourselves." He then throws the files back on his desk and leans on the table with hands folded. "You two shouldn't worry though, once this school is shut down you'll be able to go to a higher class school-."

"Y-You can't do that!" Joon and Edison's eyes widen as Bridgett stands up from her seat with fists clenched and eyes a little fierce.

"E-Even t-though this school is d-d-dangerous, I-I've made so many f-friends. With Joon, Andy, Sony, a-and Sony has made many f-friends too!" Bridgett looks back down at the ground and clutches her arms. "P-People called us Wallflowers a-and a-avoided us. But it w-wasn't until w-we got into 'F-Friendship Club' t-that we actually made friends. S-So Mr. Powers, even though you may not like this school we do and we don't want it to change at all!"