II •Electric Feel• II

He picked her up later that night right on time. He wore a shirt, with skinny jeans and some sneakers. Styling his hair slightly but not so much that it wasn't still a little wild. She had opted for a lace crop top ad midi skirt, her blonde hair waved and eye make-up was minimal, she wore natural false eyelashes and finished the look with a bright red lip. He knocked at the door, his jaw dropping as soon as he see's her.

"You look beautiful." Josh smiled, noticing how quickly her cheeks flush a shade of pink.

"You look very handsome yourself, Mr. Dun." They both gazed at each other for a matter of minutes.

"Let's go out for dinner." He smiled.

"I won't argue, I heard your cooking's terrible." She joked. He shot her a hurt look before laughing lightly.

"Who told you?!" She tapped her nose as they got to the car. He opened the door for her and she thanked him.

The car ride was light conversation and silence as he concentrate and she would daydream out the window. She directed him to a parking lot and they began walking through the small city together.

"What do you fancy?" She asked.

"Food." He grinned. "I'm easy, I eat everything."

"I know a nice place, follow me." She beamed. They sat right at the front of the open porch. A perfect table to enjoy the view and each other.

Their eye contact never broke the entire time, they ate their food and laughed and joked into the evening. They ordered a dessert to share. Josh scooped some peanut butter pie onto a fork and held his hand underneath it as he put it closer to her mouth. She took the bite, trying not to giggle and spit it all over at him.

"Verdict?" He raised an eyebrow as he chuckled at her.

"Not poisonous." She smiled. "And delicious."

"You're a lovely couple." The waitress smiled as she set down their drinks.

"Oh-" She began.

"Thank you." Josh smiled. The waitress nodded and went off.

They settled the bill and Josh held his hand out for her to take as she got up. It wasn't until they were down the street they realised they were still holding hands. Josh gave her hand a light squeeze, she looked up at him with a smile and squeezed back. On the ride home they sang along to the radio occasionally catching a glimpse of each other and smiling like teenagers. Their fingers still intwined.

They spent the rest of their night watching movies and getting to know each other. From their favourite colour to the weird way their hands connect so perfectly and the distinct urge to not let go. They way they both hummed along to Blink 182 playing in the background.

The Sparks that were in constant ignition every time his fingers touched her skin.

The way she noticed he bit his lip just as much as her when he was anxious or had a lot on his mind. The way she covered her face from time to time in order to disguise herself from who she was. It was her most fatal flaw but he found it adorable.

She fell ever so slightly in love each second he smiled, especially the ones where he looked directly at her. As the night got later and the stars got brighter he took her by the hand.

"Come with me." He said as he lead her out the back. "The stars reflect off the lake and it's wrapped in the silhouettes of the trees. It's so beautiful." He sighed, taking the moment he had of their fingers intwined to pull her closer to his body, eventually wrapping his arms around her.