~Prologue~

(Michael above)

Brittany POV
Day 1, 8:05 a.m.

I'm a disgrace to my generation. All you hear about is strong women. I'm shy, I'm not strong or out going. For example I fell in love, AND BUILT MY LIFE AROUND A BOY! I'm seventeen, I should be able to make my own decisions without my friend, Claire, telling me what to do, but no she's usually always right and now I'm here broken hearted! My ex-boyfriend left me for a SLUTTY INTERNET BITCH! I'm so pissed, he dumped me two weeks ago. My mom wasn't very supportive but my dad was he gave me tons of money, 400 dollars, to buy a lot of new clothes! I bought all tight and sexy clothes so that maybe Michael, my ex, would ask me out again.

I walk downstairs for breakfast and I sit down to eat. "Are you ready for the trip?" My mom asked cheerfully. "
"Umm, I don't know if you have been around lately, but I'm going on a three day car trip with my ex who broke my heart!"
"You're being ridiculous!"
"I'm being RIDICULOUS! You could have bought me a plane ticket like every other parent!" She was done talking after that so I went up stairs to get dressed. Michael is supposed to get here at 8:30 it's 8:10 I have time to change and shower.

I'm in the shower shaving and singing. I absolutely love pop music it is my favorite type I listen to it to fall asleep, to write songs, and I listen to it when I drive! My parents love piano music, all it is is blah blah blah. When I was done I plucked my eyebrows. By now it was 8:25 I had to get dressed fast!

I found my sexiest outfit and threw it on. I did my makeup and I put on Warm Vanilla perfume. I was on time by 8:30 I was waiting for Michael upstairs that way my parents wouldn't make me change. Finally I walked downstairs. "Is Michael late?" My dad asked.
"Yea, like usual!"
"Cheer up, also that is a very umm, interesting look you have going on?!" He tilted his head. I rolled my eyes, then I heard a car on the pavement outside. It was Michael! But by now it's 8:52. When I open the door I hear his music blasting, "You're late!"
"Nice to see you too!" He says stepping out of his blue corvette stingray.

Ever since about 3 months ago Michael's mom has bought him anything he wants, including the corvette stingray. He starts to walk up to the door. I walk upstairs to grab my bags.

Michael POV

When I walk in I see Brittany start to walk up the stairs. I bite my lip I can see her ass bounce when she's walks up the stairs. Why am I getting turned on? I broke up with her, she starts to walk down the stairs with three bags. Oh man I feel a warm sensation running through my body, I'm turned on, her boobs bounce and I can see her underwear when she shifts her leg because there are a lot of holes in her tight, sexy shorts. I hope I don't get a boner I would be so embarrassed!
"Are you going to help with my bags?" She asks
"Whatever you want Brittany!" I say sarcastically. She seems pissed and then she walks by she punches my in the gut. It doesn't hurt but it still didn't feel fantastic. When she goes in the house to check her room for stuff one more time her douchebag dad talks to me. "Hey, you know the rules you don't tell her and I won't!"
"Got it, crystal clear!" I say like a dick
"Have fun!" He says like we are old friends who reunited. Brittany walks out and says her goodbyes to her parents. I watch Brittany walk into the car and her dad winks at me I ignore him and get in.

Brittany POV

When I get in the car I see Michael run his fingers through his blonde soft hair. I love the way his black Timberlands sound against the ground. I'm turned on but I need to stop, I need to be bitchy! When he gets in the car the first thing I see are his perfectly kissable lips.

I miss being in a relationship with him. Making out in my bedroom when nobody else was home, or him pinning me down and kissing my neck. Then we would do a problem on our homework and make out. I love a man who can take control but I don't understand why he likes me?
1) I am not popular
2) I have never had sex
3) I suck at dancing
He is a wonderful dancer, did I mention he was a player until he met me at a party.

I hate him though, he broke my heart. He also is dating a fucking Internet bitch who I bet is all like "let's have sex" then Michael is like "but we just finished an hour ago" And they have sex again.

Michael POV

Brittany is reading and we have the radio cranked up. Her lips look so perfect I can't help but stare. She looks up at me, "What the fuck you you want?" I look away she seems pissed. "Im hungry!" I announce pulling into a diner. "Are you seriously hungry?" She asks, then again Brittany doesn't eat a lot because she only weighs 113 pounds. I know that sounds stalker-ish but she told me one night. She's so sexy in her tight shorts and her small crop top, I need to stop she hates me and I am the reason, so stop! I pull into a gas station and start to pump in gas. When I'm done we're on the road again.

Hi I hope you like my first chapter of Broken hearts! Please keep reading I will try to update soon! THIS IS NOT A 5SOS FAN FIC!
-Aurora