The Flashback

Just another day in hell. Yay.(note sarcasm.) I walk downstairs into the dining hall and grabbed my food and went up to my room. When I finished eating when my wings start to ache. So I stretched them out and smiled. I decided to scroll through the internet and came across creepypasta. I finished reading Sally's story and I'm bored again but the bell went off signaling that it's bedtime. So I started to doze off remembering that tomorrow is adoption day.

»»»»»»»»»»» In Dream»»»»»»»»»»»

"Mom where are u and dad going?" I asked them. "Where going on a vacation for 8 months and we expect the house cleaned when we get back."
Mom said." Um what will I eat when you're gone." I asked." Easy you won't eat but since we're not going to be around for 8 months I can have a little fun right babe." Mom asked dad." I agree let's have some fun." Dad smirked. Then they abused me for the rest of the day.
»»»»»»»»»»2 months later»»»»»»»»»»»

I'm watching TV when the news came on so I decided why the heck not watch it it's not like there's anything else to watch right.

»»»»»»»»»»»»» News »»»»»»»»»»»»»
" Breaking news Mr and Miss Cherry found dead on beach doctors say it's a shark attack was it really that's all for today folks."
I turned off the TV and decided I should go to an orphanage to get adopted.