4

Evan

I knock on the door of Brian's apartment, I bite my lip as I wait for him to open the door.

"Evan!" Brian smiles brightly and pulls me into his apartment.

"Cozy." I say while looking around, Brian bites down on his pulp, kissable lip and rubs his arm.

"I haven't got much of a chance to finish unpacking. I'm sorry it's a bit messy."

"No, it's fine. I understand what it's like to first move in." I smile as Brian walks over to the fridge.

"Would you like anything to drink? I have water, Gatorade, some Coke, uhh." Brian says while moving things around in the fridge.

"I'll just take a water." Brian pulls two waters out of the fridge. He hands one to me on his way over to the couch. He plops down the couch and sighs. I smile slightly and sit next to him.

"Long day?" I ask before taking a sip of the water.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Brian says while rubbing his head.

"Do you want to talk about it or anything?" I place my water on the coffee table. For just moving in he seems pretty well put together.

"Nah, I'm fine really. Just a bit homesick. I'm pretty far from home."

"Home is where your heart is." I blurt out, sounding like some cliche in some book, but Brian laughs anyway.
"You're right. I came here for me and I'm actually pretty happy here in Cali." I nod as Brian stands up.
"Do you want to watch a movie? Or play some video games?" Brian asks while walking over to his entertainment stand.

"Um, maybe some games? What ones do you have?" Brian simply shrugs and pulls out a few games.

"I have like black ops, and gta, but that's not really co-op." I watch as Brian bends over to grab the controllers, catching a quick glimpse of his ass, I bet its firm.

"Evan did you hear me?" I snap out of my haze and look up at Brain.

"Hm?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I said we can take turns on gta or something." I bite my lip, no longer wanting to play video games.

"I'm not really feeling it.."

"Why didn't you say that to begin with?" I shrug and lean back into the couch.

"You're complicated." Brian chuckles and looks through his movie collection.

"Do you mind watching the Breakfast Club or is there something else you would rather see?" Brian asks while pulling the movie from the stack.

"I love the Breakfast Club, it's so iconic." I take a small sip of my water.

"I know right?" Brian smiles and places the movie into the dvd player. He plops down on the couch next to me, remote in hand.

Just as I begin to focus on the movie my phone vibrates. I take it out of my phone, slightly irritated and growing more irritated once I see who the text is from.

N: Did y'all fuck yet?

E: NO. Leave me alone pls n thx.

N: Nahhh. Just kiss him.

E: You're going on silent.

N: NOOOO DON'T DO THAT TO ME EVAN! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

E: We are, but you're being distracting :p

N: From what? ;)

E: A movie. Bye now.

N: .-. fine.