Coconut Cream Tiramisu Trifles

Ingredients:
-1 cup espresso coffee
-15 savoiardi biscuits (fine sponge fingers, ladyfinger)
-4 cans of full fat coconut milk
-4 tablespoons honey
-1 teaspoon good-quality cocoa powder
-fresh mint leaves

Instructions:
The day before you want to make the dessert, place the coconut milk cans in the fridge overnight. This is a crucial step, as the coconut cream has to harden and separate from the coconut water. When ready to make the coconut cream tiramisu, start by preparing the espresso, then leave it to cool. Also, chill a mixing bowl in the fridge. Lay the Savoiardi sponge biscuits on the bottom of a baking pan and pour the espresso on top of them evenly. Tamp down gently, making sure the biscuits are soaked all over. Remove the chilled coconut cans from fridge and flip them upside down. Open the cans and discard the liquid, or you can save it in a jar for smoothies.Scoop the coconut cream into a slightly chilled mixer bowl and add the honey. Using a hand mixer or an electric one, whip the coconut cream until fluffy. Break the savoiardi biscuits in two and press them in martini or wine glasses to create the first layer. Top with a few spoons of coconut cream. Repeat until the glasses are full, 3 layers of biscuits and 3 layers of cream. Top with dusted cocoa and fresh mint leaves. Serve chilled.