un

dear diary,

i'm currently at a coffee shop in paris, watching the euros on tv. well, the replay only cause i didn't have time to see the live one. i wish i could afford tickets to watch the actual game, then i'd be able to see antoine again. i haven't spoken to him ever since high school ended. i bet he doesn't even think of me, let alone remember me. i used to have the biggest crush on him in school...which is still true. eight years later i still fancy the boy with cute hair and pretty eyes. if only he knew my existence, or remembered it at least, i'd be the happiest person on earth. it's sad cause everyone in my high school hated him, even until now. he was the most annoying person in class that loved to seek everyone's attention. but that was only because he lacked attention at home and wanted to be noticed--

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed when I saw the Frenchman on the television. I couldn't stop smiling to myself whenever he popped up on the screen. People started staring at me because I looked and sounded  ridiculous, but I could care less. I closed my diary and set it aside as I focused my attention on the game. After the end of the second half, my phone rang. I quickly took it out of my backpack and answered the caller, "salut?" I spoke into the phone.

"Elara you have to help me!" My brother yelled into the phone. I jumped back from the audio of his voice then rolled my eyes, "I'm busy watching the euros, baby bro. Ask someone else." I deadpanned. "No!" He whined and I rolled my eyes again with a groan, "Pierre I have no time for games!" I said through gritted teeth and I could hear him grunt, "it's urgent. Get to the house, now!" He shouted and hung up. I sighed and instantly left the coffee shop. What could my brother possibly want? He already raided the tv at home and now he's asking me to come back, what for? Gosh, I swear if this is some joke, I'll crush his scones. 

I arrived minutes later at our loft and he was sat on the couch with comic books on his lap. "I can't believe you dragged me here to babysit you." I groaned frustratingly. "You know how important the euros is to me and you decide that today is the day you'll ruin it? God, Pierre. How low can you go?" I complained but he wouldn't stop staring at me. After a while of playing the staring contest, he finally took action. He stood up and pulled out two pieces of papers. 

I folded my arms over my chest, "what is that?" I deadpanned and he smirked. "Oh I don't know, just tickets to watch the euros live." He said and my jaw instantly dropped. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Give it!" I yelled and grabbed the tickets from his hand. I read the ticket out loud and started squealing. "This is amazing!" I shouted and Pierre nodded, "I know I'm awesome." He said and I smiled. I enveloped him into a hug and possibly suffocating him. "Merci beaucoup." I whispered and he grinned.

My first instinct was to write it down on my diary, so I reached inside my backpack for my diary, but I couldn't feel it. I furrowed my brows and flipped my backpack over, revealing everything inside it. "It's not here." I stated anxiously. "My diary, it's not here." I said and Pierre chuckled, "you have a diary?" He questioned and I arched a brow at him, "this isn't funny! I need that diary! Everything I feel is in that notebook." I said and ran my fingers through my hair. "The coffee shop." I whispered and immediately ran out of the loft and sprinted towards the coffee shop.

It had to be there, I left only a couple minutes ago. As soon as I entered the coffee shop, I went back to the place I sat and my diary was nowhere to be found. I blurted a string of profanities and quickly walked over to the counter. "Excuse me Ms. did you see a black notebook on that table? I left it here a couple minutes ago." I said and the old lady smiled. "Oh I think so, please check upstairs. Our lost and found is there." She instructed and I heaved a sigh of relief, "merci." I thanked and ran up the stairs.

When I got to the top of the floor, a famous figure was standing before me. I gasped and cupped my mouth with both my hands. "Bonjour," Antoine smiled as he held my diary in his hand. I stood still and didn't respond to him. "That belongs to me." I said and pointed at my diary. "This?" He asked and raised it up. I nodded and he chuckled. He opened my diary to a random page and I abruptly attempted to take it back by reaching for it. But Antoine was like four inches taller than me so I couldn't reach my diary. 

"Dear diary," he mocked, "Antoine stop!" I yelled but he didn't listen, "I saw Grizi on tv again today," he continued and I cringed, "Grizi, you still call me that?" He asked but I disregarded it, "he is so flipping cute. I wish that we were back in high school where I was able to see him everyday and witness his perfection." He stated, mocking me in every way he can. I was almost about to erupt in tears.

Antoine smirked at me as I gave up trying to get my diary, "dear diary, remember when the kids in high school always talked behind Antoine's back? I do. They would always rant about how annoying he is because he seeks to much attention." He went on and I bit my lip in embarrassment. "Wow I'd love to be Antoine's girlfriend, even for just a day." He said and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

He looked at me and smirked, "are you done?" I deadpanned and he shook his head. "Not quite. What shocked me the most is this diary entry." He said and I immediately knew what he was talking about. "Look, I was dumb and weird when I wrote that, okay? I don't want to have sex with you." I admitted and he furrowed his brows confusedly. "I wasn't talking about that." He remarked and my cheeks flushed again. "Merde." I cursed underneath my breath. 

"Dear diary," he said, "no matter how annoying everyone says Antoine is, no matter how many times he's missed a shot, no matter how dumb and foolish he can get, I will always support him through thick and thin because I love Antoine Griezmann." He remarked and his smirk disappeared. 

I was a loss for words, I hadn't even realised I wrote that down there. Antoine finally closed the diary and threw it on the ground, "you won't be needing this anymore." He said and leaned in closer to me. I looked up at him and he smirked again and bit his lip. "Of course I remember you, Elara Le Roux. I would never forget you." He whispered and I bit my lip. "You know why?" He questioned and I shook my head abruptly, "because I love you too." He said and as soon as I knew it, his lips crashed on mine and everything I had written down in my diary was coming true.

//

idk thought this was cute ahahahah

highkey wished this happened to me yo

love u all <3