Apology, and serious thing that happened.

Hey you guys. I know I haven't been on or have updated in a while. I'm sorry for that. Don't worry though, there are serious reasons for it.

So first of all i wanna mainly say sorry to the people who requested drawings. In sorry, but recently, I have hit a major art block and have no inspiration to draw. I know it's been 2 weeks, but I still can't find that inspiration.

But now to get serious. Recently, I've been at the beach with other branches of my family. I haven't really had time to draw, since we go to the beach at like 10 am and finally come up from the beach around  6 pm. So there's that.

But a couple days ago, my dad and my uncle got into a fight. Like physically. It went from pushing, to grabbing to choking to throwing, to tackling. And I had to witness every bit of it........ And there was blood involved. And yelling and cussing and it just hurt...
Since I was kinda in the way my uncle shoved me away and was running at my dad.

It was hard to watch... Painful. Especially for someone as sensitive as I am and having anxiety.
I felt weak, since I couldn't do anything. I'm not even sure which side to be on, because my dad threw my uncle so hard against a wall that it broke.... God, I didn't think that he would ever do something like that.

But anyways, I hope you all understand. I haven't been able to draw at all recently. I need time to get over this all.

So sorry again a bout the requests. I'll try and work on them and fight thru the art block. don't worry. Bye u guys.
Ily!