Chapter One

Before we start , the song 'Heaven Can Wait' by the legendary Michael Jackson will be the theme of the story . The words don't necessarily go with everything , but it's the overall meaning that goes with it . If you don't know the song , take some time before you read to listen to it 👆👆 .

On with the story !!
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"LAUUU !!" Skylar called while sitting on the living couch in a black sports bra and gray tights . It's only been six months into her pregnancy and she's really blowing up like a balloon . Her mood swings are terrible . They have her crying over the littlest stuff like being hungry , having to go to the bathroom and not being able to get up . She's always laughing at silly things especially Lau . The toilet flushing , the doorbell , Larry's face , everything is funny to her . It's ridiculous . Her tummy has grown to the point where she can't see her toes and she cries about that too . Her back always hurts and so does her feet even though she can't see them anymore . It was way worse when she was pregnant with the triplets though . Everything was about 10 times worse . She even peed the bed sometimes and blamed Lau for it .

"Yeah baby ?" He came downstairs with his hair looking a mess . Half was in twists and the other was in a very fluffy afro . Skylar began giggling uncontrollably and pointed at his hair . "You look like like Larry !!" She laughed at full force now , it was funny just listening to her . He stood there watching her laugh at him and sat down beside her , continuing what he was doing upstairs , cracking a smile . "You need something ?" He asked . Skylar stopped laughing and looked at him with a blank face . "I just wanted you to come down here with me ." She told him . He looked at her with a stare . "I could have stayed up there , you could've came upstairs ." He told her . The need to cry was how she felt . It felt like he was yelling and being mad at her . Her lip quivered as she began sobbing . Lau stopped taking his hair out and looked at Skylar . She indeed was crying , hard . Sighing , he opened his arms for her . Looking up with big , wet eyes , Skylar leaning into his chest and sniffled . Lau didn't even know what he did , he just knew he wanted her to stop crying . Hugs always work for her and food .

"Can you make me pickles and ice cream ?" Skylar doesn't even like pickles , but she craves them everyday . Lau made a disgusted face , sticking his tongue out and everything . "How do you eat that shit together ?" Lau asked getting up to go throw his old twists away and get her food . "Leave me and Laura alone fat head !" Skylar yelled while throwing her middle finger up . Lau shook his head and closed the fridge , holding a brand new tub of ice cream and a jar of pickles . He got a spoon and a fork on the way and gave it all to her . "Yay !!" She cheered like a child .

Skylar leaned on his chest , relaxing instantly . Lau looked down at his little kitten and smiled , focusing his attention on her growing baby bump . He couldn't be happier about the fact that she was pregnant again . His dream of having a big family is finally coming true . This is the last one for sure though . There wouldn't even be anymore parent time if there was more . But Lau and Skylar both like kids so having another wouldn't be much of a problem anyways . Lau put his hand on her tummy and rubbed it slowly , hoping to feel Laura kick his hand . To his surprise , he felt her foot kick his hand twice . "Oww you brat !! Stop kicking me !" Skylar yelled at her tummy , pouting as she ate some more ice cream . "Don't yell at my baby boo . She not do anything but show you love ." He took up for his baby . Skylar rolled her eyes and put her food back on the coffee table .