Chapter 13- Overwhelmed Emotions

Start from the beginning

Walking down the hall I glance to my left checking if anyone was there as I tell her how it is. "First of all, Camilla you are not being reasonable at all if your keep making that asshole believe you want to be with him. what we both know you want to be with me not him. Stop playing Camilla then you had to tell me to you give me a chance now his chance. Girl. Please stop fooling yourself with this foolishness"

Camilla was quiet and I could her she was moving around and then a clearing of her throat. She stays quiet I guess to think of what to say know I was right and she felt like crap.

"Jared, please!" she plead with me

I shake my head opening my door and going in to see my sister and my mother in the kitchen cooking. They turn to see my face and knew what the matter as I walk over to my mother who touch my face as she gives me a questioningly look at my phone.

"Camilla" I mouth out to her as she nods and frowns as the lines stays silent and I didn't have a word to tell her at all.

"Look, I'll talk to you later. I'm home and tired" I said ready to hang up but her voice stop me

"Jared..." Camilla said

"what baby girl" I said

"But he is my boyfriend, and I want to work out this issue between us" she complains

"Talk to me when it's all over" I hang up and hug my mother as she rocks me side to side as my emotions was getting the best of me. I didn't show that my anger was beyond oblivion at this point because I was scared that if I let it go something or someone will be hurt in the process. I had no intention in going through the emotions and being question of why I feel the way I do when her ass was free to be with whoever she wanted. Mom let me go and I left my phone on the table to take a shower that I believe would relieve me. Talk about foolish thinking that this shower would relax me here I'm on the shower floor holding myself and rocking humming as my thoughts came to a comforting thought of me and Camilla in bed embrace in a sweet kiss. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notices an hour has pass until the shower got cold and I hurry out after washing myself with cold water. Laying down on my bed in the dark I could her my mother on the phone and she is really into her conversation then hear a knock on the hotel door. I block out whatever they were saying trying to quiet my thought until I felt my bed dip and I open my eyes. There was kisses on my face and neck.

"I'm sorry, don't be mad" a familiar voice say

"Cami, why are you here. Where is diamond?" I asked

"she talking to your mother. I'm sorry don't be mad" she kisses me again

I push her off and remove myself from the bed and turn on the bedroom light. Camilla had on her pajamas top and shorts bottom by the way she looked at me and the way I was feeling I wanted to kick her ass out. I sigh and cross my arms as I lean on the door frame. She sat at the edge of the bed and rub her hands together.

"I know I fuck up. But Jared it's been nine years now. And your daughter needs you don't let my fuck up destroy it" she plead

I laugh and almost cried "Nothing you or Douglas will stop me from seeing my baby girl. Look, I don't see why you're here" I yell out and sigh with a calm.

"Baby please. Why can't you just let this go. I know your pissed off" she said with a stare "come on Jared I know well like the back of my hands" she got up and walk slowly towards me

"Stay back, I can't have you here. I can't think straight with you with you coming to close" I said as her hands touch my bare chest and her lips meet my neck

"No, Camilla. This is not solving our problems" I said as her hand went to my pants and pull them own revealing I'm not wearing boxers.

Camilla smiles and touch me there knowing I'm weak from her touch "Never like wear boxers to sleep" rubbing me and I stop her

"Stop, this isn't right. What about your boyfriend. Wasn't you the one told me that you shouldn't be doing this with me in the first place remember" I narrow my eyes to see her shakes her head and starts to kiss me again.

"I'm paying you back remember" she said as she takes the lead pulling back to my bed and push me on it. I watch as she got on top of me and kiss my lips as I wrap my arms around her back.

"I want you forget, Jared. I sorry" as she whispers in my ear "do you share a room, cause this going to be a long night" she asks as she sits up and pull her shirt over her head and find myself pulling her closer as one hand goes in her curly hair as my eyes wonder down to her breast.

"it's not that easy to forget what happen" I said as she continues her adventure down the naughty land. A very forbidden land where I would take the first step to see how far it would take me. But I knew Camilla as well as she knows me. She was ready for the ultimate betrayal of any true relationship with Douglas if she really wants me to stay. It had me in my emotion as Camilla did wonderful things to my body as I temporary forget about how mad I was at Douglas. By the time we calm down from our high as she lays on top of me with the sheets covering our nude bodies. I rub her back as I had my thought all over the place.

"You still didn't answer me" she said softy as her figure makes a pattern on my chest cause goosebumps on my skin

"If you haven't heard door open then that should have answer your question" I said gently

She chuckles "Smart ass." She hits me

"Hey, watch it. You might be the one get crutches when I'm done with you. So, keep your hands off unless you ready for another around" I said warning feeling like I could go for another round. I could never get enough of her

"Always have to have the last word huh" she asked glance up at me

I smile and watch her beauty "Always. You got my Emotion haywire removing a falling curl from her face behind her ear as she watches me.

She smiles and kiss me "when haven't I